PDA

View Full Version : My new siggy is finally done !!

Roxanne
25th February 2006, 10:34 PM
OK Guys ....dont freak out :lol: But here is my furry crew !! Alot of time,work and money goes into these babies .........but the love and joy we recieve makes it all worthwhile !

Karlin
25th February 2006, 11:47 PM
Nice line-up!

Just a caution in advance though that I will be adding a modification to the board that will automatically resize signature images to a smallish size (about the maximum size of the avatar pics). I have had a list of mods needing to be done for a while and I'll probably get around to these this week. I also hope to add in a mod that allows me to create subsections as that will help the Library section look a lot more orderly.

Basically this means people don't need to resize their sig picture unless they want to, as they will be automatically resized. I already have a mod in place that does this for avatars; even if you link to a big pic it gets resized to a compact avatar size. That's what will also happen with sigs.

Roxanne
26th February 2006, 01:28 AM
wow , thats very little :( Does this board charge you for bandwidth/image use ?? I am the owner of a discussion board ( ChihuahuaRags) and we can post as many pics as we want , and as big as we want ( as long as it doesnt make the post go WIDE .