• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi everyone

Angela

Hi all. :D

I came accross this forum while i was searching for information on SM. I read somewhere that it is very common in Cavaliers and that scared me and made me paranoid as i have a 6 month old cavalier whom i love dearly. Now i know a bit more about it i can keep a cloe eye on Joey for any symptoms which relate to SM.

Anyway i just wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves to the everyone. Take care. Great forum.

Hi Angela

Welcome. Don't let yourself get into a tizzy. Be aware but not paranoid. If you see something that isn't right...investigate...but don't look for what's not there. Spend your time instead cuddling and loving!!

There are so many things to be aware of. It has taken me a couple of years (yikes, I kid you not!) to be completely comfortable and know that whatever happens will happen and I can deal with anything. Enjoy each day to it's fullest!

Back