PDA

View Full Version : How wonderful - a website full of like-minded people!

blt178
27th February 2006, 05:58 PM
Hi there,
I'm brand new to the site and am so glad to find a group of knowledgable people! I had been participating in the dogster.com groups, but they are mostly just casual pet owners so they aren't often the most solid group for important advice.

I grew up with Cavaliers - we bred and showed them in Canada for many years. But my Mom retired from breeding many years ago... I was lucky enough to get my very own Cavalier last year - a little Tri-boy named "Benny". He's the light in our day and I can't imagine my home without him!

Just wanted to say Hi and I expect that you will see me around these boards alot!
~Brandy

Angela
28th February 2006, 07:52 AM
Hi Brandy and Benny

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new to this too. Benny looks so adorable. I also have a male tri named Joey. He is 6 months old. This forum is a bundle of information on cavaliers so i think you have come to the right place.

Harry & Heidi's mom
28th February 2006, 08:35 AM
Hi and welcome to you both.

I also have a male tri called Harry, he's 10 months old now

Claire
28th February 2006, 10:04 AM
Welcome Brandy - I am owned by a tri called Busta, a blenheim called Woody and a Ruby called Ozzy...... the information I have found on this site is great.... in plain English which is great... icon_banana

Linda
28th February 2006, 08:25 PM
Hi Brandy
Welcome, where are you in Toronto I also live in Toronto and I am owned
by a 2 year old bleinham named Dudley.
This board is full of knowledgeable and understanding people who love this breed.

Jo B
1st March 2006, 11:48 AM
icon_welcome Brandy and Benny

Cathy T
1st March 2006, 04:38 PM
Welcome guys!! Yep, this is the place for Cavalier crazy people! If you ain't crazy...you don't belong here :D

Linda
2nd March 2006, 03:09 PM
Welcome guys!! Yep, this is the place for Cavalier crazy people! If you ain't crazy...you don't belong here :D

Well said Cathy.

Claire
2nd March 2006, 05:26 PM
and Cathy is a crazy woman.... only joking - we all love ya lots.

Cathy T
2nd March 2006, 05:37 PM
"If I didn't tease you...you'd think I didn't love ya"!!

Linda
2nd March 2006, 05:47 PM
"If I didn't tease you...you'd think I didn't love ya"!!

Well said baby.
Coming from the only Canadian left out in the cold. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Wantone is my kind of girl.

jennapea
2nd March 2006, 08:25 PM
Hello! My name is Kathleen I own a black/tan 8 month old named Isabelle. We are in the process of finding a second to complete our family!
Welcome to the board! It's addictive! ;)

blt178
2nd March 2006, 09:59 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome... you all have such beautiful Cavel-babies! (That's what my sister calls them...)

Heritage Cavaliers
2nd March 2006, 10:56 PM
Hello and welcome - I think you will find this to be a wonderful site with some wonderful individuals :)