• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How wonderful - a website full of like-minded people!

blt178

Hi there,
I'm brand new to the site and am so glad to find a group of knowledgable people! I had been participating in the dogster.com groups, but they are mostly just casual pet owners so they aren't often the most solid group for important advice.

I grew up with Cavaliers - we bred and showed them in Canada for many years. But my Mom retired from breeding many years ago... I was lucky enough to get my very own Cavalier last year - a little Tri-boy named "Benny". He's the light in our day and I can't imagine my home without him!

Just wanted to say Hi and I expect that you will see me around these boards alot!
~Brandy

Hi Brandy and Benny

Welcome to the forum. I am fairly new to this too. Benny looks so adorable. I also have a male tri named Joey. He is 6 months old. This forum is a bundle of information on cavaliers so i think you have come to the right place.

Welcome Brandy - I am owned by a tri called Busta, a blenheim called Woody and a Ruby called Ozzy...... the information I have found on this site is great.... in plain English which is great... icon_banana

Hi Brandy
Welcome, where are you in Toronto I also live in Toronto and I am owned
by a 2 year old bleinham named Dudley.
This board is full of knowledgeable and understanding people who love this breed.

Welcome guys!! Yep, this is the place for Cavalier crazy people! If you ain't crazy...you don't belong here :D

Cathy T said:
"If I didn't tease you...you'd think I didn't love ya"!!

Well said baby.
Coming from the only Canadian left out in the cold. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Wantone is my kind of girl.

Hello! My name is Kathleen I own a black/tan 8 month old named Isabelle. We are in the process of finding a second to complete our family!
Welcome to the board! It's addictive! ;)

Thank you for the warm welcome... you all have such beautiful Cavel-babies! (That's what my sister calls them...)

Back