• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

and aren't I

Claire

a posh boy in my small red harness.... my mum says if I get any bigger she will have to buy a new one... where's that food... I want to be a big boy like my bro's.

NewCamera070.jpg

Wow he has the same marking as my Tara :D

Love his Puppia even if it is red icon_whistling

Busta has a black one, Woody will be getting a blue one soon - as they ran out of stock, Ozzy has the red one and Mollie has a pink one.....

He looks so cute in his little harness. I am new to the forum and everybody seems to have these puppia harnesses. I have never seen or heard of them before. Are they just for show or do they have a purpose and where might i get one for my little puppy as they are just lovely.

His weight is going up he was 3.12 last time, but has a way to go to catch up with Woody who is 7 kgs, my vet assures me he is fine, Busta is about 5kgs. Not sure how we got into harness - but they are great for walks, reduced pulling and doesn't damage the throat area... On the shop a holic bit think there are the places that sell them in Ireland.

Back