• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Charlie is home!!

TraMar

Charlie arrived home yesterday and is doing awesome! He is thinking that Shih Tzu tails are great chew toys - the Tzus are not sure this is such a good thing! :lol: They're all getting along very well. My husband is totally in love with Charlie and nearly started crying when he got home last night and he took Charlie from me and he snuggled up under his chin, let out a sigh and went right to sleep!! It was too cute! :)

Here's Charlie with his new toys:

charlie-toys2-28-06.jpg

And Charlie and me:
charlie-me2-28-06.jpg

Oh my he is a darling, that puppy breath is so sweet.

Enjoy him every moment and congratulations

Thanks everyone! :)

Charlie is doing well, but waking up in the middle of the night. I have his crate door left open, and piddle pads down. He's using the pads (yay!), but then whines because everyone is asleep and I guess he's wanting to play! :lol:

Oh what a precious little baby!!!! :D Too cute! He probably just wants some company...that is how mine ended up on the end of the bed! Oh I am just a bad mother ;)
Julie and the girls

You're not a bad mother - just one with a very full bed! :lol:

Here's a photo of Charlie from this morning :D :
charlie-heartbeat-framed.jpg

Try having three on the bed - all on my bloody side, Busta on my pillow, Woody and Ozzy at the bottom of the bed, have way through the night I get a cold nose on my face to let them under the duvet..... :lol:

Back