• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi I am Kaylas Grandma!!

G

Gillian

Hi My name is Gillian and I am the proud Grandma of a 10month old Black and Tan Cavalier named Kayla. My daughter and her husband both work full time so Kayla is at my house everyday from 8am till 5.30pm.I have always loved dogs and had a couple years ago.{mixed breeds} Not that they werent cute or clever but I am amazed at how loving and intelligent Cavaliers are. I hope to learn a lot more about them from these boards as I am planning to get my own in the not too far off future.

Regards,
Gillian :D

icon_welcome and glad to see you got online without any problems! We'll look forward to some pictures... :)

Thanks

Thanks for your help Karlin. I dont know how to put up pictures but I will ask my daughter to help me. So that you can see our beautiful Princess, as we call her.

Regards,
Gillian

To do pics you need to host them on a website like photobucket.com or flickr.com (both free). Then you post the image link here, using the IMG tags that you can see on the form when you are writing a message. Flickr is nice as it does different sizes very easily for you.

Back