• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Construction puppy

Bruce H

Finally pictures of the boy from Anna's litter that we think may have show potential. His name is Duece (when he was little he had a mark on his back that looked like a 2). He's a typical boy, he loves to rough-house with the other adults, then asks to get on my lap, licks my face all over, and then goes to sleep in my lap!

Duece was #4 in Anna's litter and was about in the middle of the size range when he was born. He is now probably the smallest of the 5 pups at this point in time, but anything can happen. We will probably make a decision on whether to keep him at about 5 months old, but I have a feeling I won't be able to let him go by then. Kris keeps telling me I have to be strong; I wonder who's telling her :D

The pictures of him are in front of my latest remodel project, remodeling the fireplace. Remodelling is my second passion in life, every house we buy has needed a lot of work. Duece was very interested in my tools that were laying out. Now if I could just teach him to hold the dumb end of the tape! He could be the son I never had :lol:

108984470_9df4c6c37a_o.jpg

Gorgeous Puppy

He is just Gorgeous!!!!
Good Luck with your decision to keep or not to keep/. :lol: I think I would keep.

Gillian

He is just gorgeous Bruce...he's not interested in the tape measure, rather more in the electric drill :lol:

Boys and their toys 8)

When he has finished helping you, he can come and help me decorate the box room, he would be more help than Darren........ Darren if you are reading this only joking (not!!!)

So cute. Whoever keeps that special little guy needs to name him Bob now. .....Can he fix it??? Yes he can!!! icon_whistling :lol:

Bruce,
I'm going to make certain John sees this - a Cav CAN do the macho construction thing. Thanks for the evidence.

JaneB

Oh Bruce.. He's so cute. I don't think you'll be able to give him up even if the showing doesn't work out. Kris sure is a strong woman. LOL

great looking puppy! the personality come right through in that first picture.
yes, boys and their tools. zack is a TV watcher, just certain things catch his interest, and the other night it was a lively musical commercial for tools at the Sears department store, drils and saws and things, bouncing around on the screen, all on sale--he just stared at that commercial until it ended, and then went back to playing.

Back