View Full Version : Update on new puppy

8th March 2006, 07:36 PM
So we were going to get a ruby from Isabelle's previous breeder. Things happened, and that isn't going to work out.
However, we have been in contact with someone whom has a 10 month old that she is looking for a loving home. She was going to show him, but a testicle didn't drop, so she is going to let him go to a home with young people that can run and have a great life with. We haven't met him yet, but will be making the 2 1/2 hour drive once the breeder has had him neutured and ready to go home, if it's a match for all of us. Come on, it's a Cavalier, how can it not be a match? LOL.
My husband is THRILLED it's already housebroken. I really wanted a puppy, but I will love this 17 pound creature (watch out Isabelle, she's only 7 1/2 pounds) just the same. Here's a couple pics. :D

Harry & Heidi's mom
8th March 2006, 07:48 PM
icon_banana icon_banana congratulations icon_banana icon_banana

9th March 2006, 09:56 AM
Congratulations!!! :D He looks like a beautiful boy. I hope it all works out for you.
Julie and the girls

9th March 2006, 02:11 PM
What a beautiful little guy~

*sigh* I hate it when I see photos as cute as that one....makes me want another..... :D

Cathy T
9th March 2006, 06:01 PM
That's excellent!! You're right...now can it not be a match??!!

9th March 2006, 07:02 PM
What a beautiful fellow -- and yes, who can resist any cavalier? :lol: Keep us updated!

14th March 2006, 09:40 PM
I just now noticed this post as I went looking for it after reading your post
about Isabella being in heat.

Well, here I am all excited about an unborn litter and you are off this wkd to fetch another cavalier.
How exciting, seems to be so much action on new arrivals we won't be able to keep track.

I am sure all will go well, and he is just a darling.
Potty trained too, you lucky duck.

14th March 2006, 10:10 PM
Well there have some changes again. I didn't want to say anything until this weekend. We are meeting someone from WI this Sunday to pick up a 4 month old instead. The pics of the dog in this thread melted my heart and the breeder is a class act, but someone I contacted previous to her finally got back to me and had 4 month olds that are almost housebroken. She is a very reputable breeder along with the one with these pics. Price was our deciding factor because of the solids having alot of white on them and one having an overbite actually found us a more than reasonable price. I didn't want to say anything because 1st was my previous breeder that we had one on hold, but that is a long story and I'd rather not start on here about that. If anyone from my area wants more info they can private message me. Then the 2nd breeder was referred to me and I loved her and Huck, then this other person I was referred to contacted me after her computer crashed a few weeks ago. There have been so many changes I figured I was confusing everyone. It was a difficult decision and we loved all the dogs, but living paycheck to paycheck we went with the "flawed" pups for a price break. :)