PDA

View Full Version : Karlin

jennapea
9th March 2006, 09:55 PM
Is the pic of the two Cavs on this site at the top left corner yours? If so, my 8 year old daughter just saw the picture and said we have to buy Leo. LOL. I had to explain I believe those dogs are already spoken for and live in Ireland. She doesn't get why we can't buy him! :D

Nicki
9th March 2006, 10:04 PM
I'm sure Karlin herself will reply, but yes they are Karlin's Cavaliers :D

They're just gorgeous, aren't they? icon_heartthrob

Karlin
9th March 2006, 10:37 PM
Thanks; yes they are mine. 8) Leo's a funny little man; I just spent an hour brushing mats out of his ears while we watched the big dogs at Crufts. :lol: He's the most cheerful, good natured dog. Jaspar is more scheming! ;)

jennapea
10th March 2006, 03:53 AM
Well you have a big fan Karlin. My daughter has been running a high fever all day, but has enough energy every now and then to ask to see the pictures of them. They make her "feel better". LOL. I guess Isabelle isn't good enough since Isabelle had her rabies shot today and has been lethargic herself. :lol:

Karlin
10th March 2006, 12:38 PM
:lol: :lol:

They will be delighted they are 'healing cavaliers' even if they are not very good at being 'heeling cavaliers'...

GudrunTheRed
10th March 2006, 04:55 PM
:lol: :lol:

They will be delighted they are 'healing cavaliers' even if they are not very good at being 'heeling cavaliers'...

*groan*...nice pun ;-) :lol: