PDA

View Full Version : We love our dad too

Cathy T
10th March 2006, 05:17 PM
Didn't want to hijack the post so here's hubby with our two and our foster. He's showing me that the puppies are taking up the whole sofa. That's our foster right up under his arm.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v244/ctorres/rusty/HPIM1177.jpg

Linda
10th March 2006, 05:33 PM
Come on Dad, move over give us some room. ;) ;) ;)
Too cute 3 furkids takin over Dad's spot.
We know who rules the roost in your house Cathy. icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling icon_whistling
Jake, Shelby could'nt be. icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes icon_yikes

tenby
11th March 2006, 05:44 AM
Good picture,looks like the ruby is fitting in well.Jake looks very relaxed.Lynn

Forest
11th March 2006, 10:38 AM
He must be a good man your husband, sharing the lounge like that. Good to see all of the fur kids are comfortable. :D
Julie and the girls

joanna
13th March 2006, 07:32 PM
Brilliant Photo. They are all the same really, even a king size bed isn't big enough. :)

Nicki
13th March 2006, 09:29 PM
Oh that's lovely Cathy - great to see your Foster boy looking so comfortable and contented.

Cavaliers certainly know how to relax with style :lol:

Cathy T
14th March 2006, 01:49 AM
Well...sweet foster boy went to his forever home yesterday. And boy is he living the good life. The family has a teenage daughter who Rusty slept with last night. The dad had to go in and wake up both pup and daughter 'cause they were both sound asleep this morning. They also have a 4 year old cavalier he gets to pal around with. So happy for him!!

rory
14th March 2006, 02:37 AM
Aww!!! Glad to hear he found the perfect new home!! :) :) :)

Linda
15th March 2006, 01:29 AM
Cathy

That is wonderful news, sounds like he/you found the perfect family for
him.

Way to go Cathy icon_banana icon_banana icon_banana

Claire
15th March 2006, 11:34 AM
Great picture Cathy, lazy lot..... only joking. Glad your little man has found a nice home.

Karlin
16th March 2006, 12:28 AM
I'm shocked, shocked! your husband does not completely turn the sofa over to the royalty... :lol: Lovely pic and sounds like your foster went to a great home! I always like it when they have another cavalier for company. Hint: that means everyone shoudl own at least two... :o