PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Visit

joanna
13th March 2006, 02:42 PM
Hi everyone,
We went to Northern Ireland for the weekend and finally got to meet the girls' cousin Milly. Milly is a 7 month old Blenheim. Daisy Boo is now 8 months old and Twinkle is 16 weeks. They all got on great but Twinkle was definitely top dog.
See pictures below.
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/JoannaEaton/P3100095.jpg
Walkies! They stopped traffic :lol:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/JoannaEaton/P3110106.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/JoannaEaton/P3110109.jpg
A pile of Cavaliers
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c292/JoannaEaton/P3110104.jpg

GudrunTheRed
13th March 2006, 03:03 PM
They are all absolutely gorgeous! I love them all in their matching red Puppias!

I reeeeaallly want a ruby now...

JaneB
13th March 2006, 03:58 PM
In a word - gorgeous! But where's the black and tan???? Somebody needs a new puppy! :D

JaneB

joanna
13th March 2006, 04:06 PM
Kelvin's Dad is hankering for a cavalier so we're hoping he'll complete the set with a B&T. He loves Daisy Boo though. He had Rubys years ago and he's convinced they are more placid than the blenheims and tris by nature. I think he could be right because Daisy Boo was quite happy to lie on the couch relaxing while the others ran riots around the house.

Cathy T
13th March 2006, 04:57 PM
Great pictures!!!

Moviedust
13th March 2006, 06:14 PM
Oh, now I see that I need two more cavaliers, not just one. Heck... why not go ahead and make it a full set??

Nicki
13th March 2006, 09:36 PM
He had Rubys years ago and he's convinced they are more placid than the blenheims and tris by nature. I think he could be right because Daisy Boo was quite happy to lie on the couch relaxing while the others ran riots around the house.

Could someone please tell this to my TedBear :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he thinks he's part Springer Spaniel!!

I've heard - and found - that the WholeColours are more loving and affectionate, especially the boys - cuddle monsters - but activity levels and temperaments seem to vary from dog to dog - know some very placid Blenheims and Tris, also some very active ones.

Great photos - I should think it took you forever to go for a walk, with everyone stopping you to say hello

Linda
13th March 2006, 10:00 PM
He had Rubys years ago and he's convinced they are more placid than the blenheims and tris by nature. I think he could be right because Daisy Boo was quite happy to lie on the couch relaxing while the others ran riots around the house.

Could someone please tell this to my TedBear :lol: :lol:

I'm sure he thinks he's part Springer Spaniel!!

I've heard - and found - that the WholeColours are more loving and affectionate, especially the boys - cuddle monsters - but activity levels and temperaments seem to vary from dog to dog - know some very placid Blenheims and Tris, also some very active ones.

Great photos - I should think it took you forever to go for a walk, with everyone stopping you to say hello

I also heard that the Black/Tans and Rubys can be a little more active.
I guess it depends on the genes.
A puppy is a puppy and will do what puppies do best.
What a beautiful trio, how did you manage.
No wonder you got stopped on the street, they are gorgeous.

fuzzie bear
13th March 2006, 10:04 PM
Oh that is gorgeous !!

They all look so happy together !!

jennapea
13th March 2006, 10:06 PM
Those pictures should fetch you a million dollars. I'm not sure where, but they are precious. I want all of them because I already have the black/tan that are missing from the photo. LOL :lol:

Angela
14th March 2006, 10:34 AM
Fantastic pictures. Every one of the puppies is as cute as the other.

Harry & Heidi's mom
14th March 2006, 10:35 AM
In a word - gorgeous! But where's the black and tan???? Somebody needs a new puppy! :D

JaneB

I agree JaneB, finish the set icon_whistling :lol: :lol:

yvonne
14th March 2006, 02:08 PM
Hi Joanna. They look sooo cute together. You have me thinking of getting a 2nd one now. Not a puppy though. Maybe an older cav. Have my hands full with Holly at the moment. Convinced children would be easier.
Yvonne

judy
15th March 2006, 10:25 AM
i want a whole set. those photos are delicious.

joanna
16th March 2006, 02:21 PM
Thanks All,
I agree with you Yvonne - children are probably easier :lol:

Karlin
16th March 2006, 03:29 PM
They look like they are having great fun! Who owns Milly? Did she go to a friend or were you visiting the breeder?

Jaspar's breeder was supposed to be getting a ruby to breed some ruby litters, when I saw him last year at the National Dog Shpow (on this weekend in Dublin folks! Cavaliers are first thing Sat morning!). If he is there this year (he only occasionally goes) I will see if he is breeding some wholecolours.

Yvonne if you consider an older dog let me know as I get them in from time to time for rescue. :lol: Anywhere between 1-12 years old! Usually about 4-6.