• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bark & Whine Pictures

Montster

here are some pics from the B&W ball

monty looking very smart in his bowtie
montybowtie.jpg

monty & chloe posing for the camera (actually more like looking at the food in my hand)
montychloe.jpg

shot of the 3 pups - monty, chloe & becks the yorkie
3dogs.jpg

the chocolate fountain!! this was pretty awesome (of course, this was for the people, not the dogs ;) )
chocfountain.jpg

chloe is soooo tired!!
chloe.jpg

Oh those are GREAT!! Thanks for the further post in the original thread and these pics; looks like so much FUN. icon_banana

It looks like you had a great time. The dogs just look like kids at a wedding. Crashing out before the end of the night!!! Great pictures.

Oh WOW I've never seen a chocolate fountain before...I WANT ONE OF THESE :lol: :lol:

Great photos of the doglets, thanks for telling us about hte party and sharing the photos, looks like you all had a wonderful time.

Back