• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Henry my tri

rhiaaswan

This is Henry
DSCF0165.jpg

Oh, Henry is a doll. And your daughter is just a cutie herself! Thank you for all the pictures! I love starting my day with pics of Cavs! :lol:

Henry looks gorgeous - love the photos. Your niece is cute too, she obvioulsy enjoys being with Henry.

Yeah, she loves him, she is obsessed with him, when she speaks to me on the phone, she always makes me pass the phone to Henry. When he whines for something she tells him, "don't cry baby Henry, shall I get your mummy" sooo sweet. Have had to teach her how to be gentle with him though, as she used to cuddle him to hard, had to explain that dogs don't really like to be squeezed that much,mind you henry nevered complained! Thats the cav temprement for you

Hi

Henry is an absolute little darling. He is the closest looking cavelier to my Joey i have ever seen. His markings are identical. Joey is only 7 months so Henrys ears are a little longer but i think Joey will be identical to him when he is 2. Great pictures.

Oh Harrys mum that is a great picture of Harry. I think that is the only picture i have seen of him apart from your avatar. He is gorgeous. Honestly really i want a whole fleet of them but hubby says no :roll: I wish you lived closer to me because Joey and Harry would look so cute together as buddies :D

I was looking at your pictures also, and think that Joey, and Harry are definitly very simlar to my Henry. I would love to have loads of cavs too! It is a shame we don't live nearer to one another I'm sure our little cavs would love to play together!
Henry will be 2 in june may have a party for him your very welcome

Back