• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier events?

rhiaaswan

Does anyone know if there are any cavalier events in uk or Ireland which I could take my dog to , e.g. fun days etc

We don't seem to have any of those things here in Ireland (the Republic anyway) but I know there are UK events! Though there are some dog gatherings in aid of one of the Wicklow rescues that gather all sorts of dogs for walks and so on.

This Fri and Sat are the Irish National Dog Show for anyone around Dublin; cavaliers are on Saturday and are up first in one of the indoor rings so you'd need to be there for 8:30 or 9am to catch them.

Hi - glad to hear you want to get involved in Cavalier events.

There are regional Cavalier clubs, who run events, including one which covers London. If you go to THE UK SOUTHERN CKCS CLUB website,
www.cavalier.info/clubs/southern

there is some information here.

Hi Karlin,

Where is the National Show on in Dublin tomorrow and Sat?

I think I may go along and check it out ...... will have good intentions to be there early on Sat !!!

Cheers

It is in the dog arena which is on the road to Swords just past the airport. The exit comes up fast and the arena is on the right so you need to watch for the entrance.

<<The National Show Centre is located on the main Dublin to Belfast road, a short distance from Dublin Airport, the M50 and M1 motorways and Swords>>

Thanks Karlin ... that's not far from me at all .... may just make the early showing on Sat .... all depends on how Friday night goes I guess !!!

Back