PDA

View Full Version : Crackerjack ad?

JaneB
16th March 2006, 06:39 PM
I think I mentioned that my husband has begun taking pictures again. Here are a couple he did of our grandson Caleb and our Bulldog - (Heavy Duty Red) Rudy. I think they turned out really well. I thought they would be fun to share with all of you. As strange as it may seem, it appears I do have a life outside of my Cav girls.

I hope I have gotten them resized correctly - if not . . . :(

JaneB

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/crackerjack.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/janeb3665/calebrudy.jpg

Angela
16th March 2006, 07:46 PM
WWWoooowwww!!! I dont know what to say.........What fabulous pictures. They are literally breathtaking. Caleb is so beautiful. Those eyes are so amazing. As for the little bulldog..I want one :D

jennapea
16th March 2006, 08:26 PM
Your grandson is a doll! I really wanted a little boy in our family, but guess the new male Cav will be the closest I get unless I get a nephew (not looking like it, I think the family is done with children so I'm blessed with a couple nieces).
Your husband is an amazing photographer!

joanna
16th March 2006, 08:41 PM
Those photos are amazing - they look like they were taken years ago. Your husband is really talented and your grandson is absolutely gorgeous :D

Nicki
16th March 2006, 10:29 PM
WOW just stunning - really glad that your hubby is photograhing again, and we look forward to seeing some more :D

Harry & Heidi's mom
16th March 2006, 11:23 PM
Your grandson is a doll! I really wanted a little boy in our family,

your more than welcome to have my little boy a few weeks out of the year (could really do with a break, such hard work!!!) icon_yikes :lol: ;)

Caleb's eyes sent a shiver down my spine, icon_yikes totally stunning little boy and ruby too!!

Jen
16th March 2006, 11:27 PM
Gorgeous! The first picture looks like a painting.

judy
17th March 2006, 07:47 AM
outstanding photography. Great models too. :)

Cathy T
17th March 2006, 08:13 PM
Wow! Wow! Wow! Just breathtaking. What a beautiful little boy...and the dog is dang cute too! So looking forward to more wonderful pictures.