• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Crackerjack ad?

JaneB

I think I mentioned that my husband has begun taking pictures again. Here are a couple he did of our grandson Caleb and our Bulldog - (Heavy Duty Red) Rudy. I think they turned out really well. I thought they would be fun to share with all of you. As strange as it may seem, it appears I do have a life outside of my Cav girls.

I hope I have gotten them resized correctly - if not . . . :(

JaneB

crackerjack.jpg

calebrudy.jpg

WWWoooowwww!!! I dont know what to say.........What fabulous pictures. They are literally breathtaking. Caleb is so beautiful. Those eyes are so amazing. As for the little bulldog..I want one :D

Your grandson is a doll! I really wanted a little boy in our family, but guess the new male Cav will be the closest I get unless I get a nephew (not looking like it, I think the family is done with children so I'm blessed with a couple nieces).
Your husband is an amazing photographer!

Those photos are amazing - they look like they were taken years ago. Your husband is really talented and your grandson is absolutely gorgeous :D

WOW just stunning - really glad that your hubby is photograhing again, and we look forward to seeing some more :D

jennapea said:
Your grandson is a doll! I really wanted a little boy in our family,

your more than welcome to have my little boy a few weeks out of the year (could really do with a break, such hard work!!!) icon_yikes :lol: ;)

Caleb's eyes sent a shiver down my spine, icon_yikes totally stunning little boy and ruby too!!

Wow! Wow! Wow! Just breathtaking. What a beautiful little boy...and the dog is dang cute too! So looking forward to more wonderful pictures.

Back