PDA

View Full Version : HI from Boston!

annlogan
24th March 2006, 05:56 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Ann and I got my cavalier last month. Her name is Sophie and is a 2 year old tri. This is my first dog as an adult and we are having so much fun. I live in a great neighborhood for dogs as most of the shops nearby let me bring her in - the liquor store even gives out biscuits! Anyway, this board is a nice resource. Cheers! Ann & Sophie

Jen
24th March 2006, 06:06 PM
Welcome! Love the name Sophie, that was the name of my first dog. :)

Karlin
24th March 2006, 07:10 PM
icon_welcome and glad to have you on the board! Love the sound of your liquor store... :)

Heritage Cavaliers
24th March 2006, 10:45 PM
Hello and Welcome! Congrats on your new little lady !

Cathy T
25th March 2006, 02:03 AM
Welcome Ann. How did you get a 2 year old? Just curious. I swear I won't do puppyhood again :shock:

Forest
25th March 2006, 02:28 AM
Welcome Ann and Sophie. I, too, have a Sophie -she is a 2 year old blenheim and has a 3 year old sister, Lottie.
Julie and the girls

Angela
25th March 2006, 10:35 AM
Welcome Anne and Sophie. What a cute little lady you have there.

Maxwell&me
26th March 2006, 02:41 AM
the liquor store even gives out biscuits!

Now thats my Kinda STORE!

Greetings~ Its wonderful to have another Bostonian here on the board...( Im kinda a Bostonian, raised in Acton~ moved to the west cost for 10 years and now living in the midwest~ Kinda a 30-30-30 split)

We travel out to the Cape every spare second we get...and I cant imagine a better city to live in! Welcome to the board, looking forward to hearing more about you and your DARLING POOCH.

:D

Maxwell&me
26th March 2006, 02:42 AM
icon_yikes

Maxwell&me
26th March 2006, 02:42 AM
:oops:

Maxwell&me
26th March 2006, 02:43 AM
;)

Maxwell&me
26th March 2006, 02:44 AM
8)

Cathy T
26th March 2006, 08:23 PM
Feels like that Bill Murray movie "Ground Hog Day" The same post ran five times! Anyone know what I'm talking about? :lol:

Claire
27th March 2006, 05:49 PM
Love that film and welcome to the group Ann, pictures are a next on the list...

Maxwell&me
28th March 2006, 01:03 AM
:lol: icon_whistling :?

I kept getting an error message that my post had not posted????Hmmm, I think it did~ LOL

Im going to try and edit it...but I may need Karlins help.

( Boy, I can sure get my point across when I want to ..lol )

annlogan
28th March 2006, 01:36 AM
Thank you everyone! I was able to get Sophie from a lovely breeder in VT, as it was ultimately felt that she needed to be an "only dog" in a home rather than one of 10 and various puppies. It was a very difficult decision for her family, but she wasn't going to be shown or bred and really wanted some serious on-on-one attention. I am thrilled to have such a lovely girl as my first. She is a big help to me at the Home Depot because she can see what is on the bottom shelves and we have no trouble getting assistance from the employees icon_whistling

Cheers,
Ann & Sophie

JaneB
28th March 2006, 06:19 PM
Congratulations to both of you lucky girls. And welcome to the board. The folks here are so supportive and FUN! Glad to have you join. I don't know what I did before, you will get hooked. :)

JaneB