• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Joey and Puzzles

jeni

Thought I would send some updated pictures of my "little" Joey and his mama Puzzles. I have a feeling that Joey might grow up to be a "BIG" boy! :lol: I took pictures of the two of them tonight sleeping on my bed. Joey is now 14 weeks old :D

JoeyandPuzzlesmarch24th14weeksold01.jpg

Here is Joey helping Daddy do a puzzle...
Ebaypicturesmarch24th2006022.jpg
[/list]

And I am very thrilled about purchasing my first Puppia Harness for Puzzles. I love it! I am waiting to buy Joey one because I think he might grow out of it before too long...
0e93d965.jpg

What cute little cavaliers you have there. I also have a Joey too :D . We promised we would let my daughter choose our puppies name and she chose Joey because she loves Joey from friends. I wasnt sure at first because i had a budgie called Joey when i was young!!! Anyway now he really suits the name and im glad my daughter chose that. Puzzles looks so beautiful in her little pink puppia. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Back