• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Muddy Minnesota

Jen

From March to the end of May, we have to bathe Abbey after nearly every walk or visit to the dog park. :?

IMG_0898.jpg

She's so funny with Pugs, she gets right up in their face. I think she's trying to find their nose! :lol:
IMG_0903.jpg

The stick she became protective over:
IMG_0905.jpg

Snuggle from Mom after a bath...with her day-glow eyes! :lol:
IMG_0882.jpg

Great pics Jen. The ground here in WI is still hard this am and our snow is gone...so no mud for the moment but supposed to be close to 50 later so I am sure there will be muddy paws galore. I love the pic of Abbey and the pug...you can see her saying..."excuse me but do you know someone took your nose"!!

:D :D Looking for the pug's nose :D :D

We're pretty dry here now, but the last few months the field across the street I sometimes take Pixie to was just a sloppy, soggy mess. She loved it...sliding around in the red clay mud. :x

She'd come inside and I'd have to plop her into a tub of water to get that nasty, staining red clay off her paws and legs.

Back