• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Full House

Claire

Took this yesterday, what a pain trying to get them to stay still......

31032006017.jpg

Oh, my! You're the envy of every Cavalier owner w/ one of each color!!! :shock: :D :D Very cute!!!

Great shot!!! I know that had to be hard to get. I was trying to take pictures of two them a couple of weeks ago and never did get any good shots of the two of them--either one or the other wouldl come out good and the other would be blurred or looking away with face hidden. the only really good shots of both of them, out of over 100 pictures, was of them sleeping after they wore each other out.

Aren't they so sweet!!! Wow and you have the full set!!! :lol:
Does anyone else have the "whole set"???
Well done capturing all of their cute little faces. :)
Julie and the girls

Very nice looking group! Love the little ruby tail sticking straight out! :lol:

Sorry to disappoint you guys but unfortunately I haven't got the full set - as Mollie is Darren's mum's dog (she is Ozzy's sister) but seeing as they only live down the road from us - it's her second home.

I don't think Ozzy would want her living with us as she doesn't leave him alone.... he just looks at us with those pleading eyes to say get her away from me..... ;)

Oh how lovely Claire - I bet Mollie enjoys coming to visit though, and gives you the chance to take photos of all 4 together. It is very hard, it was bad enough when we had 3 - they never all llok nice at the same time!!

Back