• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beach Dogs!!!

rory

I took the pups to the beach Wednesday in San Diego and they had a BLAST!!! :D :D Not to make all of you still stuck in snow or rain jealous, but here some of my favorite pics:

5d152c86.jpg

9483c34e.jpg

95bc3585.jpg

"Hey Mom! I'm bringing you my ball to throw!!!"
32d0009b.jpg

"Are you gonna throw the ball?"
90d2c4a5.jpg

"This ball. Right here!"
af48efda.jpg

"Lemme see the ball!!"
6605117c.jpg

"Seriously. About the ball.... Throw it!!!"
e8bcb5a9.jpg

d9e5b014.jpg

I took the ball away so Shiloh wouldn't obsess. Then she started having fun... For those of you who have never seen a lab run when she's super excited... Shiloh displaying the typical lab "butt tuck" and Rory mimicking:
947e13e3.jpg

s0603290264.jpg

Rory trying to figure out how I got over there and how he can get to where I am:
s0603290284.jpg

"Yay!!! Beach!!!!"
s0603290304.jpg

s0603290341.jpg

Crazed lab:
s0603290365.jpg

s0603290396.jpg

Surveying her kingdom...
s0603290409.jpg

View of the beach from up on the cliff, looking down:
s0603290469.jpg

How fun! Shiloh cracks me up, she's just a big galloping girl :lol:
The infamous "butt tuck", my sister's labs to that too!

I love those photos. What beautiful dogs. Rory is a gorgeous cavalier. How old is he?

Beautiful furbabies ....beautiful scenery!!! 8)
I think that you could always freelance as a photographer!! Great stuff!
Julie and the girls

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :D

I do love photography, but it's easy when you've got such adorable subjects and such great scenery!!

Rory just turned 2 in February! :D He's my handsome dude. ;) But still a total goof!

Kendall - can we came and live with you - what a great place to live...... Rory is just so cute and Busta loves Labs...... pleeasseeeeeee :oops:

You failed!!! I am so jealous! It's gray and ugly here and the girls don't want to go outside! Send some sun our way! The dogs are so lucky to have the ocean and shore as a place to play. :D

JaneB

Oh these are fabulous Kendall - how fantastic to see Rory running around and looking so well - he's an inspiration.

Glad they enjoyed their trip to the beach - looks like they had a lovely time - and your comments are great :lol:

No... We're all full up in California. No room for any more migrators. :lol: Actually - we've been having terrible rain up here in Northern California with flooding and all sorts of havoc! It's been terrible. Today is the first day of sun we've had in a while!

Glad you liked the pics!! :D I just love that beach. Can't wait to go back. I go there every time I visit San Diego. ;)

Back