• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi ... Bailey Owner

Kimberly

Hello Group!

I'm a recent owner of Bailey - a 5 month old male cav. I'd love to post a picture - can I post a jpeg?

-Kim-

icon_welcome to our board! We'd love to see a picture of Bailey. You need to post the jpeg to a public hosting site, then you link to the picture. I recommend setting up a free account at flickr.com or photobucket.com. Flickr is nice as once you upload your picture, you can select from a variety of sizes. On Photobucket, you just need to resize your picture to a reasonable size.

The medium size on Flickr tends to be a good size to post. You copy the plain url code that will be provided on eirther site, then come here. Once you have opened up a new post, you can see some buttons. To post a photo, you click the Img button, then paste in your url, then click the Img button again. That puts in the command to show a photo.

Pix of Bailey

OK .. I'm giving it a try ... here's my pup!

OK, that link takes you to a web page but not the photo itself. You need to click on the 'different sizes' option on the right of that pic, then click on the medium pic, then look *below* the pic for the code you need -- not the code at the top of the page, as that's just the overall website, not the image. Then try pasting that in. I can't do it for you as only the account holder can get the code. :)

You're still posting the website page and not the picture image. Did you take the code from the box below the picture, where it says URL?

Welcome to you and your Bailey. A very cute boy who, I see, has found where all cavaliers belong....on the bed :lol:
Julie and the girls

Re: pix of bailey

k_colello said:
oh - thanks for posting the URL! I'll try again ...

I have some bad news...Flickr will not allow you to post pics in this forum. I have Flickr and you will just have to link to the photo. I believe photobucket will let you post pics.

Good luck!

Re: pix of bailey

Oops! Sorry...didn't mean to post twice but I don't see the "delete" option now. DOH!

k_colello said:
oh - thanks for posting the URL! I'll try again ...

I have some bad news...Flickr will not allow you to post pics in this forum. I have Flickr and you will just have to link to the photo. I believe photobucket will let you post pics.

Good luck!

Welcome:

You have found a great place where we all share the same love
for our beautiful and gorgeous cavaliers.
Your little guy is adorable.

Back