• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I mentioned this in the thread in this section on the board being back up. People need to reduce the size themselves as I cannot at this time get the auto-resize to work with the latest release of the board software. It just means going to your hosting site and choosing a smaller size -- about 120 pixels across or under two inches please. I am waiting to see if I can get a code work-around.

Ok.... I just removed the pic for now. I use Fotki and i dont think you can get a smaller pic thru them.so i will resize it first then upload it later .Thanks !

Sorry about the inconvenience -- the resize modification was a great little programme and made all the avatars a consistent size. But it apparently has some conflicts with the new version of the software (which I need to run as it has the up to date security elements). There's a second programme that is supposed to work but when I treid to install it yesterday it threw up all sorts of error messages and people couldn't get in to read threads though they could get to the indext page and the forum sections. I'm going to try to do an automatic install maybe this eve and see if that will work. Otherwise people just need to to the shrinking avatar task themselves! :) Alternatively I could have people upload their avatars and I can set the size for them but that's probably more of a bother than is needed.

Back