• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

belle coming of age

judy

i posted a couple of photos of my daughter's dog belle in the puppy photo forum a few weeks ago. belle visited for a weekend a couple of weeks ago, at the age of 8 months and is quite the young lady now, with her graceful flowing tail, so i am posting some photos of her in the grown up forum. the last one is my daughter lisa babying a happy belle. i'm going to post some more photos from belle's visit, of her and zack, on the puppy forum.
bel5.jpg

bel6.jpg

bel7.jpg

bellis1.jpg

She's really beautiful Judy - growing up into a lovely young lady. She looks a lovely rich, dark colour too.

Obviously a Momma's girl too :D

Whe sure does have a beautiful rich red to her, she is gorgeous.
I just love how you are holding her, your wee baby.
She is so pretty.

thanks for the compliments.
that's my kid lisa in the photo with belle. belle is lisa's dog. when lisa got belle, that's when i found out i had to have a cavalier.

here's a photo of me with belle and my boy zack. belle and zack are kissing. there is a little pink tongue there, i'm not sure who's it is.
bzm4.jpg
[/url]

Aww, great picture!! The 3 of you look so happy together. :flwr: It's nice to see the people behind the names too. :) You look like a very happy family.

Laura

Some gorgeous photos there Judy. I love the one of your daughter holding her furbaby :D
Julie and the girls

Back