PDA

View Full Version : Hello from US - Midwest

JenD
10th April 2006, 05:16 AM
Wow! Two message boards Cavalier Connection and now Cavalier Talk! How will I ever get a thing done? :oops:

Anyway, I just had to pop over and introduce myself! I'm having so much fun talking dogs it's getting me pumped to have my own Cavalier.

Just the facts Ma'am:
Married, 2 kids, daugter is 4 and son is almost 3, 7 yr old St. Bernard named Gretta icon_dog , and 9 yr old Himalayan named Sophie icon_cat . I'm in Real Estate - can't wait to take Dolce around with me to work!

I've got about 3 weeks to go before she can come live me! I'm hoping my breeder will send me a new photo in the next day or so!

:p Look forward to reading and posting!

P.S. Why are the emoticons so much cooler over here?
icon_nwunsure

Karlin
10th April 2006, 12:04 PM
P.S. Why are the emoticons so much cooler over here?

Because the board is cooler too. :lol: And I run my own board, so I get to make decisions on that kind of thing and add in what I want. :)

icon_welcome

Claire
10th April 2006, 01:03 PM
Welcome to the group, what a lovely picture...

Jen
10th April 2006, 02:29 PM
Welcome! I'm from the Midwest too--Minnesota. :)

Karlin
10th April 2006, 02:37 PM
PS -- Try pasting your pic url into the avatar space on your profile, as well -- over here, we try to keep pics out of signatures as they get very unrily, and instead, offer a space for avatars, which means they go nicely by your name over in the box to the left of your post. :) Then sigs can be text only.

sramirez
10th April 2006, 06:57 PM
Hey Jen D. - i'm from Lincoln,NE and have two cavalier girls. Are you anywhere close to me?

Sheri R.

JenD
10th April 2006, 10:13 PM
How do I get the pic in the "avatar" section. My profile doesn't show an "avatar" space.

SRAMIREZ: I'm in Omaha! icon_banana icon_banana

All these cavaliers in NE and we just might have to form our own social club! cavtiny

Nicki
10th April 2006, 11:35 PM
Hi Jen <waves>

Lucky you to be a new Momma :lol:

As you can see we're all totally obsessed over here icon_banana Karlin does try to keep us in order, and does a superb job of running the board and making it look pretty for us!!

Dolce looks gorgeous...can't wiat for new photos!!