• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from US - Midwest

JenD

Wow! Two message boards Cavalier Connection and now Cavalier Talk! How will I ever get a thing done? :oops:

Anyway, I just had to pop over and introduce myself! I'm having so much fun talking dogs it's getting me pumped to have my own Cavalier.

Just the facts Ma'am:
Married, 2 kids, daugter is 4 and son is almost 3, 7 yr old St. Bernard named Gretta icon_dog , and 9 yr old Himalayan named Sophie icon_cat . I'm in Real Estate - can't wait to take Dolce around with me to work!

I've got about 3 weeks to go before she can come live me! I'm hoping my breeder will send me a new photo in the next day or so!

:p Look forward to reading and posting!

P.S. Why are the emoticons so much cooler over here?
icon_nwunsure

P.S. Why are the emoticons so much cooler over here?

Because the board is cooler too. :lol: And I run my own board, so I get to make decisions on that kind of thing and add in what I want. :)

icon_welcome

PS -- Try pasting your pic url into the avatar space on your profile, as well -- over here, we try to keep pics out of signatures as they get very unrily, and instead, offer a space for avatars, which means they go nicely by your name over in the box to the left of your post. :) Then sigs can be text only.

Hey Jen D. - i'm from Lincoln,NE and have two cavalier girls. Are you anywhere close to me?

Sheri R.

How do I get the pic in the "avatar" section. My profile doesn't show an "avatar" space.

SRAMIREZ: I'm in Omaha! icon_banana icon_banana

All these cavaliers in NE and we just might have to form our own social club! cavtiny

Hi Jen <waves>

Lucky you to be a new Momma :lol:

As you can see we're all totally obsessed over here icon_banana Karlin does try to keep us in order, and does a superb job of running the board and making it look pretty for us!!

Dolce looks gorgeous...can't wiat for new photos!!

Back