PDA

View Full Version : Ruby puppy

sramirez
13th April 2006, 02:23 PM
does anyone living near S. Dakota have an interest in a darling (well, what else) ruby female puppy? My friend Kelly has two little rubies that will need new homes soon. I have one of her retired girls (Sophie-age8) and we are unfortunately at the city limit :cry: or I'd fill my house to the brim with cavs!!!

Let me know and I can sure hook ya' up.

sheri

Linda
13th April 2006, 02:26 PM
does anyone living near S. Dakota have an interest in a darling (well, what else) ruby female puppy? My friend Kelly has two little rubies that will need new homes soon. I have one of her retired girls (Sophie-age8) and we are unfortunately at the city limit :cry: or I'd fill my house to the brim with cavs!!!

Let me know and I can sure hook ya' up.

sheri
I have been waiting for a Ruby Puppy for TWO years, finally the litter
was born 2 weeks ago with only ONE RUBY Puppy Male.

Which for sometime I did not know if I was getting him, too bad I have wanted a Ruby for so lonnnnnnnnnnnnng.
I bet they are darling, also I live in Canada.

sramirez
13th April 2006, 04:28 PM
Are you taking the ruby boy Linda? I've made my friend promise that should I ever lose one of my beloved girls I will always have a ruby puppy/adult promised to me! I have a blenheim & ruby - both girls.

Sheri

Linda
13th April 2006, 05:44 PM
Are you taking the ruby boy Linda? I've made my friend promise that should I ever lose one of my beloved girls I will always have a ruby puppy/adult promised to me! I have a blenheim & ruby - both girls.

Sheri

I have been a emotional wreck to be quite honest with you over this boy, I was not sure that I was getting him. As my breeder wanted to wait
until he was 6 weeks to see if he was show quality I guess, I was having
anxiety attacks. She phoned me a week ago and told me I could have him it was one of the happiest days of my life.

I just wish I could get some pictures of him.
I would love to see pictures of yours.
Why are Ruby's so hard to find ??????????????????
I think they are adorable.
If you would of told me this two weeks ago I would of been all over you.

Moviedust
13th April 2006, 06:53 PM
How close to S. Dakota?? ;) Really, there's just NE between me and a ruby puppy???

Linda
13th April 2006, 07:30 PM
How close to S. Dakota?? ;) Really, there's just NE between me and a ruby puppy???

Cindy are you looking for a new puppy for Cedar ??????????
Sorry don't get the NE between me and a ruby puppy ????

Moviedust
13th April 2006, 07:32 PM
Linda:

The NE means Nebraska, which is the state between S Dakota and Kansas, where I live.

Yes, I have been thinking of getting Cedar a sibling. A lot of factors figure into the process, though. Isnt everyone always wanting another cavalier??

Linda
13th April 2006, 07:37 PM
Linda:

The NE means Nebraska, which is the state between S Dakota and Kansas, where I live.

Yes, I have been thinking of getting Cedar a sibling. A lot of factors figure into the process, though. Isnt everyone always wanting another cavalier??

We'll I think you should get her a sibling. I have wanted this sibling
for Dudley for a long time.
Would not hurt to investigate if that is the colour you want.
I think everyone is definetely wanting another one, two or three.
For me two will be it until I retire, which is a long way away unless
I win the lottery. :jump:

sramirez
13th April 2006, 07:58 PM
moviedust:

I posted you a private reply regaring looking at the web site. It's for Mount Cavalier in Brookings, SD - Kelly Johnson. She breeds all 4 colors and is wonderful lady.

Sheri