• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The nerve...

Jen

I was standing in the kitchen munching on something, and Abbey stood in front of me and stared at me and then taped her front foot on the floor! :shock: I looked at her and said, "excuse me?" and she did it again!!
I didn't even know what to do, so I just walked away, and she was still sitting there! What the heck?!?!!

:rotfl:

That's what Cedar is like with her fake sneezes!! Little snot! I'm sure Abbey was adorable, though. ;)

Too funny! I was in the kitchen last night cutting up fruit and Jake kept tapping me on the leg, hey I'm down here throw me a piece!!

Zola does this hilarious deep sigh thing when she's not too happy about something, but not too put out either. It's like she's tolerating us for inconveniencing her (perfect example is not letting her jump up on the couch because of her patella operation, but us insisting on lifting her up and down)

:lol:
Twinkle doesn't even try to be subtle - she cries whenever we are chopping food!

Woody just jumps up at the cupboard when I am doing food, or just jumps up and aims for my legs, I do tell him off but doesn't work, I look like I have been attacked if I have my dressing gown on as I mark up.... and I just guess I should'nt have spoilt myself on that kitchen cupboard door which is a different colour to all my other ones.....

Lottie actually speaks to me when I am eating and she wants some!!! :shock:
Julie and the girls

That is funny Jen. Jazz will tap my arm sometimes when I am eating like "hey, I am here...don't forget". They do love food don't they!

Maxx has acquired a habit of going to the cereal/biscuit cupboard in the kitchen and walloping the door, giving a little woof at the same time! Wouldn't be so bad if he was regularly fed from this cupboard but he's not :roll:

Last week, my son had a packet of marshmallows that he put in a different cupboard. Maxx must have been watching him.... Next morning he was in the kitchen and started scratching the doors. I went out and said No to him nad then walked away. He continued to scratch & i was a bit puzzled as to why he'd want a jar of cooking sauce or pickle (it was that cupboard he was scratching), so I opened the door. He got really excited and shoved his way into the cupboard. Before I could do or say anything, he had the pack of marshmallows and had pulled them out of the cupboard and dropped them on the floor. then he sat and barked at me as if to say "Come on Mum I want one of these" LOL

I ended up giving him nad Charlie a tiny bit each and then moving them once he was out of the kitchen! I've now had to warn the kids not to put anything nice in cupboards when he's around, he's such a little piggy :D

Back