• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Deuce (constructuion puppy) growing up

Bruce H

Our Deuce is really growing up. He's turning out to be a beautiful little boy and plays with all the other dogs in the house. He even gets our Grandma Penny to play with him occasionally.

He graduated from puppy class last Tuesday; good thing there's no final exam, he did very well in the heeling and sit/stay, but was terrible at down/stay and recall. I definately have to work on those two things. One of his sisters (Nolani) was also in the class. We had to be at opposite ends of the ring or neither one of them would pay attention, all they wanted to do is play!

This boy really has some stamina. He prefers to play with Pixxey and will play with her until she wears out, then will look for others to play with him. There have been times that we have crated him because he just goes non-stop and we want to be sure he doesn't overdo it. He is doing fairly well with house training.

Below are three pictures I took today. Hope you evjoy.

133634580_04f4f61044_o.jpg

Certainly is growing into a handsome young man. His face is "all boy" for sure.

My goodness Deuce is handsome!! He definitely has a "boy face" and he has lovely markings. He will be quite a looker when his adult coat comes in.
We didn't do so good in Puppy class with Riley on the recall or the stay. Now i don't feel so bad. :) I guess some puppies just really like to play, mine did the same thing in class. Oh well, maybe they will grow out of it. ;) Thank you for the great pictures.

Laura

He is sooooooooooo beautiful, Oh I wish I could get another tri (only joking) icon_whistling

Wow !!!! He is a gorgeous little boy Bruce!!! A very handsome little dude. He is very photogenic isn't he?? :snap:
Julie and the girls

Such a cutie pie :flwr: How much does he weigh now? Also, how is your Ruby doing? Isis is it? Is there a LONG icon_whistling waiting list for when/if she has puppies?

He is gorgeous. Can he come play with our 8 mos. old Casey and tire hime out? :badgrin: :badgrin:

Bruce,
We can be at your door in about 10 hours. If you need assistance with further exposure to construction sites or any additional OJT, I know John would gladly help out. I do fear, however, that you may not get him back!! He is adorable!

JaneB

Back