• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

dreaming of Booda Bones...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I was going thru my images on my Flickr.com account and realised I never posted this pic, which I think is pretty funny. Jaspar often doesn't eat his treats right away but he likes them close to hand (or nose) in case Leo tries to steal them:

67254158_4774ef4948.jpg

He is adorable, I'd frame that for sure--or at least have it as my desktop!
Don't you love the little lump before their nose starts. Abbey's is even more pronounced, it's squishy! :p

Jasper is so adorable, I agree I would be framing that one and it
is a nice close up too.
Leo you don't steal Jasper's treats do you icon_nwunsure

I just love this photo. He's so cute. No chance of Leo getting that treat without him noticing!

He's gorgeous!!! :l*v:

I bet he knows it though! 8)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

It does look like a nose pillow!! Usually he puts his whole head on top of treats then goes to sleep but this seemed to support his nose just perfectly plus he could then inhale and dream of eating it perhaps... :lol:

Awwww Karlin that has made me so broody again! I was puppy cuddling a five mth old tri the other day and my did it get my broody instinct going again :D

Back