• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello

floínn

hi i have an adorable ruby 15 weeks old called floínn pronounced "flynn" i hope to get a few photos of the little rascel up soon but i am having problems getting them through flickr and photobucket but i will keep trying... :shifty: [/i]

thank you karlin, the date on photo is wrong as the camera is wonky :oops:

icon_welcome and glad to see you here! Are you having problems with uploading the pics? With Flickr you can drag and drop the image on to the little uploader program (you download it from their site) and that makes it really easy -- once you register an account of course.

Do you have a firewall on on your computer? Sometimes that will block you from uploading items too.

Welcome to you both. :mexwav: I've only been here a couple of weeks and I'm a complete Cavalier novice. It's nice to hear that you've got a little ruby the same age as Maisie. Hopefully we'll go through some of the good and difficult times together.
(not too many difficult :xfngr: )

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

here is floinn

thank you karlin, here is my wee ruby floinn i will post more photos soon thank you for your replies :mexwav: the date on the photo is wrong as the camera is a bit wonky :oops:

Welcome
You sure have found a wonderful place, full of wonderful people.

Sure is one adorable little puppy.

I am owned by a male bleinham named Dudley and will soon be
bringing home a wee RUBY BOY named Darby he turned 4 weeks
yesterday.

Hope to share lots of stories with you.

He's gorgeous :l*v: He's definately got a little boy's face already, the rest of him is identical to Maisie.

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

So glad you found us! It really is a great group of folks. I feel like I have friends all over the world - ones that love the crazy fur babies we all live with. Your little one is darling! Those rubies are growing on me. . .

JaneB

Hey, Linda, you aren't still excited about your "Darling Darby" are you? The countdown continues! You soon will be half way there! :rah: I think we all are as anxious as you are - it's contageous!

thank you karlin, here is my wee ruby floinn i will post more photos soon thank you for your replies

No prob, we look forward to more pics! In the meantime I just need you to get the small size from Flickr for your avatar pic (the size you originally had) -- you've got the medium size, which stretches all the threads way over to one side. I'm using the small size as the default maximum width for avatars. Thanks! (y)

Back