PDA

View Full Version : Video: Chester is a KILLER CAVALIER!

GudrunTheRed
27th April 2006, 06:01 PM
Chester's favorite game is tug-o-war and he especially loves to "kill" the toy. He gets totally into in and he sounds like a fiercest of killer canines. Here he is this morning having a go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdb6SU6fXrs

His growling a bit in this video but not nearly as loud as he normally does. I guess it's still before noon and he's not feeling sufficiently vicious yet. ;-)

rory
27th April 2006, 07:54 PM
That's so cute! :D Rory does that sometimes. ;)

Gillian
27th April 2006, 10:48 PM
Kayla does that too. Growls and all. they are just playing but do sound viscous dont they. :lol:

Karlin
28th April 2006, 12:19 AM
:lol: :lol: Very cute.

Jaspar is a growler and loves tug of war too! I don't know if I have ever heard Leo make a growl -- they are so different!

Maxxs_Mummy
28th April 2006, 01:11 PM
:roll: The site is closed for maintenance :roll:

Maxxs_Mummy
29th April 2006, 02:24 PM
Just watched it, he's really killing that towel bless him :lol:

chlovey
29th April 2006, 11:30 PM
aww thats great :lol: !!!! Monty does that with his soft toys but Harvey and Chloe dosent lol

Claire
2nd May 2006, 12:59 PM
That's great..... all my three shake their heads like nutters when they have something like that.

cleopatra
2nd June 2006, 08:04 PM
lol..tug of war is my cavs favourite and she makes a real weird growling noise it sounds evil but such a beautiful gentle face assures u its isnt :D

Kingofthehouse86
3rd June 2006, 06:03 PM
King is not a growler....never have and i dont think ever will...he doesnt hav a mean bone in his body.....even if u bother him 2 no end..he wont bite or growl....but i love him just the same...and im glad he doesnt growl....