PDA

View Full Version : FAO Claire

Nicki
4th May 2006, 10:00 PM
Thanks so much for your PM, I can't reply at the moment as it's coming up with an error message.

I have an e-mail address for you so will try again in the morning

Thanks for your interest

Karlin
5th May 2006, 01:59 AM
I think the messages are going through anyway as I am getting failure messages but having an exchange with someone with no problem. Something up with the hosting company servers usually. That's why I am longing to get us moved over to the newer hosting company... don;t want to try til I get some help on a test run with a repaired database however, so we don;t go offline for ages again.

Claire
5th May 2006, 10:45 AM
I wasn't sure if my pm went through to Nicki, as it came up with an error message - and then I had seven replies from Nicki - all about two minutes apart, I have managed to order the book so thank you so much for your help. :flwr:

Karlin
5th May 2006, 12:20 PM
Yes I am nopt sure what is up but am guessing it is to do with the hosting company -- every now and then they do work on the servers and the software then responds oddly. I note that when I am getting posts saying something hasn;t gone thru the post is there and has gone on to the site and I know PMs have been going through. However a couple of new site registrations still have not come through to me which indicates some problems with the server. Those are things I can't fix... but they usually settle.

As noted I hope we will soon be over at our new host again, where all these annoying things should stop! :roll: