• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Newbies here

JeanKC

Our other three dogs are now sharing ownership of us with our precious Bo (Beauregard!). I'm one of the guys that have always said, "no little, yappy, ankle-biting...."....and honestly, it took maybe an hour for this little dude to start me on the right path. :lol:

bo5.jpg

I put a couple more pics in the other forums. We love our two Saints, and we'll be in bad shape if we outlive the cocker...but after just two months, we don't either one see anything but Cavaliers in the future. :flwr:

KC/Jean

Hi Jean, welcome to the board, what a lovely little tri, hairy feet I love em....

icon_welcome Glad you've found this site! Cute little guy, love the name. Bogart was a name we were toying with for our new Schnauzer.

I'm one of the guys that have always said, "no little, yappy, ankle-biting...."

Sounds familiar! I too was only a fan of bigger dogs, but plumped for a cavalier because in all the articles/books I read in the year that we took to make up our mind, they always had top-marks for being good with children. It took about 5 mins for Maisie to convince me that the little dogs have the biggest hearts and personalities. :hug:
Beware though........that cute little puppy, isn't as soft as he looks! Won't be long before he has you wrapped around his little paws! ;)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

The 'wrapping around his little paws' is done. :lol:

Jean gets the biggest kick out of it. The little guy just makes me smile.

KC

Big Welcome to yourself Jean and Bo.
He is just adorable, enjoy, enjoy.
I love his markings he is adorable.

Little Bo is major eye candy! :w*w: that is one beautiful little tricolored cavalier. can't wait to find your other photos on other forums. nice to meet you. :)

Back