• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Beauregard puppy pics

JeanKC

Here's Bo when we brought him home at 8 weeks. I know that's too early for some folks, but with other dogs (bigger, too), I think it was better for him. So far so good...

bo4.jpg

bo3.jpg

And when we was 10 weeks or so...

bo5.jpg

And when he was 15 weeks...

bo7.jpg

And this weekend at 16 weeks...

bo8a.jpg

Thanks for looking! :flwr:

We got Busta and Woody at 8 weeks, I wish we could have left Ozzy a few more weeks as his had a cold, not enought anti-bodies from his mum's milk to fight it off, but he is fine now.... great pictures.

Bo is gorgeous! He has such an elegant and mature face at his age. Enjoy him and keep posting more pics as he grows!

Bo is adorable! What a handsome little toot. I love how white and silky his chest looks. Thanks for sharing your pics with us, keep them coming.

JaneB

Yep...that's my boy. :D

He's lost the 'long' hair on his body. It looks like it's coming back to some extent. He still has some featherig on his legs, and didn't lose much on his ears. I think they're awfully cute with hair, but Lord knows we've got hair to spare with the Cocker and two Saints...so if he has short hair that's okay!

KC

Wow! Your little Bo is growing more handsome each week!! BEautiful boy! :w*w: :D
Julie and the girls

Bo is adorable ! he is the same age as my Colby ........born Jan 14th ;) when is Bo
s birthday ?How much does Bo weigh now ? he is a cutie !

Ps ; i got Colby at 8 1/2 weeks and he was ready and did great !

Bo is adorable ! he is the same age as my Colby ........born Jan 14th when is Bo
s birthday ?How much does Bo weigh now

He got his last puppy shots yesterday and weighed just a bit over 8 pounds. He was very small when we got him (runt). I just can't get over how cute ALL these guys/gals are. :flwr:

Back