• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Gus

Jen

His favorite, the giant carrot:

IMG_1071.jpg

Next in line is the turkey leg:

IMG_1075.jpg

Being sneaky with his turkey leg:

IMG_1073.jpg

I know! He is just adorable with those little ears. That carrot as big as Gus. :lol:

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteness! :D :D :D I just want to give him a big schnuggle!!! Is he very snuggly? Will his ears stand up on their own eventually?? They're so cute all flopped over like that! :rotfl:

rory said:
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuteness! :D :D :D I just want to give him a big schnuggle!!! Is he very snuggly? Will his ears stand up on their own eventually?? They're so cute all flopped over like that! :rotfl:

He does like to snuggle, but then he's gotta go; he's always busy. He also has about a 20 minute window of playing and then lapses into complete overdrive where he's just nuts---kinda like a little kid right before they go to bed, then he just crashes in his crate. If he gets in that stage though, he's pretty obnoxious and Abbey's put him in his place a few times. It's good for him though, he needs to learn his manners! :lol:

Typically Schnauzer's have cropped ears, but his weren't cropped (thank God) so they'll be floppy as they are now. :D

Yay!!! That's so cool! :D I'm so glad he'll have those floppy ears forever! They couldn't be cuter! :lol:

btw- i love the giant carrot. Where'd you get it??

Jen
Do I sense Gus is 'SPOILED"
But of course how could you not spoil him he is so sweet.
What is his temperment like. ??????

rory said:
Yay!!! That's so cool! :D I'm so glad he'll have those floppy ears forever! They couldn't be cuter! :lol:

btw- i love the giant carrot. Where'd you get it??

The carrot really isn't that big, it's just he's so small! :lol: It's from Petsmart though. They both love it.

Linda said:
Jen
Do I sense Gus is 'SPOILED"
But of course how could you not spoil him he is so sweet.
What is his temperment like. ??????

He is a really good boy, he just does whatever his sister does and Abbey is very well mannered as she's a bit shy and always wants to please. He loves to snuggle in the morning when we first get him out of his crate. He sleeps a lot, so while we're watching tv we hold him or he lays by Abbey. He seems content to just hang out, but then when he wants to play he's fiesty and checking everything out, nothing seems to phase him. Yesterday it was raining and he didn't seem to mind it. He experienced the Dyson :v*cuum: yesterday and it didn't phase him either. AND, he learned to jump up the two outside stairs yesterday! :rah:

The pictures I just posted were taken in our upstairs den/office. The walls are pine, and he jumps up on the walls and tries to get the knots in the wood--he was barking his head off at them this morning! :lol:

Luuuuuuuuurrrrve the ears!! They're just too cute. When will he start to grow his bushy "beard" and eyebrows? (or do you have to get him trimmed like that?)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

jo said:
Luuuuuuuuurrrrve the ears!! They're just too cute. When will he start to grow his bushy "beard" and eyebrows? (or do you have to get him trimmed like that?)

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

In person, you can tell his muzzle and his eyebrows are a bit fuller, it's just hard to tell in pictures right now. Schnauzer's don't shed though, love that part! :lol:

reminds me of our mini schnauzer that went to the Bridge a couple of months ago. Don't touch those ears!!! I love floppy schnauzer ears!

I grew up with all black schnauzers too....they're awesome dogs!

Back