PDA

View Full Version : The Alien

Jen
10th May 2006, 02:35 PM
The Alien Feeds Her Baby. (Apparently the red-eye is still not working on my new camera! :x )

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_1081.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_1080.jpg

Better position. (Notice Gus is doing the froggy :p )
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/Abbeymae/IMG_1082.jpg

GudrunTheRed
10th May 2006, 04:42 PM
Your alien is still adorable as ever and the puppy is a little fluff-muffin! I have to admit I like the red eye...it gives me a good laugh every time!

Claire
10th May 2006, 05:04 PM
I love his little fatty belly.

JeanKC
10th May 2006, 06:49 PM
The last picture looks like he's ready to show the little one who's boss! :shock:

Jen
10th May 2006, 07:15 PM
The last picture looks like he's ready to show the little one who's boss! :shock:

No, she's really good with him. She's just waiting intently until he's done, then she licks the bowl for him!! :lol:

JaneB
11th May 2006, 01:46 AM
What a good big sister! :) It never ceases to amaze me how quickly dogs can take to one another. I'm so happy things are working out so well. I showed my granddaughter your photo's of Gus this afternoon. As a lover of Schnauzer's she was over the moon in love with him. Meghan thinks he is BEAUTIFUL!

JaneB

Jen
11th May 2006, 02:45 AM
What a good big sister! :) It never ceases to amaze me how quickly dogs can take to one another. I'm so happy things are working out so well. I showed my granddaughter your photo's of Gus this afternoon. As a lover of Schnauzer's she was over the moon in love with him. Meghan thinks he is BEAUTIFUL!

JaneB

Awww, I think he's pretty cute too!!! :lol: :lol:

Claire
11th May 2006, 11:08 AM
And she is helping you out - you don't need to wash the dish!!!! Woody and Ozzy are always helping me out with cleaning the dishes when I am trying to put them in the dish washer - I am actually washing the knives and sharp stuff in case they fall through.....

Cathy T
11th May 2006, 04:57 PM
She looks so sweet the way she is looking at him. What a great big sister!

Karlin
11th May 2006, 07:07 PM
Those are really lovely pics. Goodness she is really smitten! She has been waiting all her life to have her own puppy!! :w**h**:

I like his little black paw pads when he is in the frog leg position...

Jen
11th May 2006, 07:13 PM
Those are really lovely pics. Goodness she is really smitten! She has been waiting all her life to have her own puppy!! :w**h**:

I like his little black paw pads when he is in the frog leg position...

I really do think Abbey thinks he's her's!! We were joking that she better like him because he is her most expensive toy she's going to get! :lol:

I love his feet!! All his pads are black and his nails are white. :D Abbey's pads are all pink, some have black spots on them. Both our cats are grey, and both have purple-ish pads! :lol:

I love his smell, too. I wish he could smell like puppy forever!

shoesncavs
11th May 2006, 08:01 PM
ohhhhhhh I miss having a schnauzer! They are so cute as puppies! Have fun with your little german baby!

judy
12th May 2006, 01:00 AM
Wonderful pictures--such a photogenic couple. your camera really captured the feeling of the moment there.

jo
12th May 2006, 12:28 PM
How sweet. I love the way Little Gus is lying down to eat in the last picture. It's must be so exhausting being a pup! :lol:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

molly
28th May 2006, 12:15 AM
What a cute couple! They are both adorable.