• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Alien

Jen

The Alien Feeds Her Baby. (Apparently the red-eye is still not working on my new camera! :x )

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1080.jpg

Better position. (Notice Gus is doing the froggy :p )
IMG_1082.jpg

Your alien is still adorable as ever and the puppy is a little fluff-muffin! I have to admit I like the red eye...it gives me a good laugh every time!

JeanKC said:
The last picture looks like he's ready to show the little one who's boss! :shock:

No, she's really good with him. She's just waiting intently until he's done, then she licks the bowl for him!! :lol:

What a good big sister! :) It never ceases to amaze me how quickly dogs can take to one another. I'm so happy things are working out so well. I showed my granddaughter your photo's of Gus this afternoon. As a lover of Schnauzer's she was over the moon in love with him. Meghan thinks he is BEAUTIFUL!

JaneB

JaneB said:
What a good big sister! :) It never ceases to amaze me how quickly dogs can take to one another. I'm so happy things are working out so well. I showed my granddaughter your photo's of Gus this afternoon. As a lover of Schnauzer's she was over the moon in love with him. Meghan thinks he is BEAUTIFUL!

JaneB

Awww, I think he's pretty cute too!!! :lol: :lol:

And she is helping you out - you don't need to wash the dish!!!! Woody and Ozzy are always helping me out with cleaning the dishes when I am trying to put them in the dish washer - I am actually washing the knives and sharp stuff in case they fall through.....

Those are really lovely pics. Goodness she is really smitten! She has been waiting all her life to have her own puppy!! :w**h**:

I like his little black paw pads when he is in the frog leg position...

karlin said:
Those are really lovely pics. Goodness she is really smitten! She has been waiting all her life to have her own puppy!! :w**h**:

I like his little black paw pads when he is in the frog leg position...

I really do think Abbey thinks he's her's!! We were joking that she better like him because he is her most expensive toy she's going to get! :lol:

I love his feet!! All his pads are black and his nails are white. :D Abbey's pads are all pink, some have black spots on them. Both our cats are grey, and both have purple-ish pads! :lol:

I love his smell, too. I wish he could smell like puppy forever!

Wonderful pictures--such a photogenic couple. your camera really captured the feeling of the moment there.

How sweet. I love the way Little Gus is lying down to eat in the last picture. It's must be so exhausting being a pup! :lol:

Jo
Maisie (ruby)

Back