• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Abbey Pouting

Jen

Pouting on her bed as I'm getting ready for work this morning. What a face :lol: :lol:

IMG_1088.jpg

judy said:
haha. what happens when you go to work? what's the pout about?

She spends her day on her leather couch, staring at her brother in his pen, waiting for her dog walker to come at noon. Not a bad life, it's not like she's put in an outdoor kennel in a rain storm...she's just spoiled and pouty!! :lol: :lol:

Awwhh! What a great face! How are Gus and Abbey getting on together. I love your new avatar.

Mary said:
Awwhh! What a great face! How are Gus and Abbey getting on together. I love your new avatar.

They have really hit it off, they're so good together! Abbey has put him in his place a few times, trying to teach him some manners when he's in his manic stage. He has about 20 minutes of play time where he's really good, then he launches into this manic period where he's overly tired and super mouthy--biting and sassy. It's kinda funny, but then again, it kinda hurts! :lol: :lol: It's like he has little razors in his mouth!! :lol:

Back