PDA

View Full Version : More carrier panic...help!!!!!!

shoesncavs
12th May 2006, 05:36 PM
I've called all airlines about dimensions and they have all said that none of the sherpas (even the small) meet the requirements!!!! :swear: Am I panicking for nothing? How did y'all get the medium and large ones on? I'm freaking out that I'll get there and they can't come on with us (I will NOT put them underneath the plane....not even an option)

h*lp

Roxanne
12th May 2006, 07:29 PM
Are you sure they knew that you were carrying her on ??

Montster
12th May 2006, 09:22 PM
I've called all airlines about dimensions and they have all said that none of the sherpas (even the small) meet the requirements!!!! :swear: Am I panicking for nothing? How did y'all get the medium and large ones on? I'm freaking out that I'll get there and they can't come on with us (I will NOT put them underneath the plane....not even an option)

h*lp

i don't think you need to worry - i have the medium sherpa & it's been fine on the 2 flights i've flown with monty (different airline each time - i didn't even bother to check dimensions). i don't remember having to squish the bag down or anything & monty was perfectly fine. i think most airlines are fine with any pet bag as long as it's properly ventilated.