• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

celeb cav

Kimberly

Just saw a recent issue of People magazine features Jennifer Love Hewitt with her blenheim cav, Charlie. The breed is famous! lol.

famous cavs

cool!! would love to see the photo!
Courtney Cox from "Friends" has two beauties.. blenheim and tri.
and of course there was Charlotte's blenheim "Elizabeth Taylor" on "Sex and the City". Not forgetting ,of course how Elizabeth Taylor got pregnant in the park and gave birth to the cutest mongrels!!
Brid.

I just saw some teenie bopper magazine with Amanda Bynes (small time teenage TV actress over here) and a new blenheim!

MIDGE
When you finally get out on your own after living a nice existence with your parents, you need a grounding force, something to come home to that will make it feel more like home. Since Amanda had tried that and failed with Nick Zano, she decided she'd better get a puppy. Following Jennie Garth's lead, she selected a purebred Cavalier King Charles Spaniel she named Midge, after her alter ego on the "What I Like About You" set. Midge was the reason Amanda made her way onto the set of "Martha" this fall, and apparently Amanda, whose track record with animals has been nothing but impeccable, has indeed found a friend for life and hopefully will reside together in Hollywood for many years to come.
midge.jpg

Shane Ward - winner of XFactor was posing with a cavalier in a petcare magazine in Ireland the other day... was nice to see...

Rory wrote
I just saw some teenie bopper magazine with Amanda Bynes (small time teenage TV actress over here) and a new blenheim!

Amanda is HUGE in our household. She is actually really funny. She has her own show on Nickelodean. When I read your posting to my hubbie...he knew exactly who "Amanda...please" was. Glad to know that she has such good taste in dogs. My kids will get a kick out of this. I knew I liked that girl for some reason :D
J.

ORLANDO BLOOM

In paper today that Orlando Bloom is to do a pet calender due to his loves of dogs ( what's the bet we'll see at least one CKCS in there?? )

Seldom have I seen a man who is as good looking with blond and black hair !!!

And did you guys know that our former President Reagan had cavaliers? I thought that was interesting, I did not know that. I knew about Courtney Cox but not any of the others. Just a bit of info.

And of course they were the favourite of Queen Victoria too - the woman had taste ;)

I know who Amanda Bynes is too, my kids love her!

Oh yes, I've seen that pic before. Isn't it lovely? It just goes to show the bond of Cavalier and Master / Mistress :D

Back