15th May 2006, 05:42 AM
Here's Zack frolicking at the dog park yesterday

http://home.earthlink.net/~jaw/zacpark.jpg

Claire
15th May 2006, 01:43 PM
What a great expression on his face - I am sure he is smiling. :p

Karlin
15th May 2006, 02:59 PM
I love those action shots! I never seem to be able to get them myself. :)

judy
16th May 2006, 06:20 AM
I love those action shots! I never seem to be able to get them myself. :)

i took about 20 or 30 shots and that's the only one that came out. All the other ones were either blurry, and/or he was facing the opposite way, or he was slipping behind another dog. I'm lucky i got one. someone at the dog park today said she was going to bring a camera tomorrow, one with a fast shutter. I want one of those. :snap:

Karlin
16th May 2006, 12:01 PM
On the other hand, that's how the pros get good pics. Having worked on magazines or newspapers since I was about 16, I've had a good view of how photographers work on a variety of assignments from commercial shoots to portraiture to news shots -- and even taking my byline picture on a regular basis! :lol: -- and what they do is shoot something like 2 rolls (in the old days) or about 40-50 shots to get the ONE they will use. So if you got one out of 20 or 30 that looked good, that's a pretty good average!! :) Nonetheless I still always hate my byline picture... :yikes

Forest
17th May 2006, 06:17 AM
He really looks like he is focused on something dead ahead! Good shot of the happy boy! :D
Julie and the girls

cleopatra
2nd June 2006, 07:57 PM
fab pic you must be so quick at taking pictures to get that at the exact moment, nothing like a big cav smile :D