• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hurry Up

Claire

Hurry up Dad, give us our dentastiks.... please, please.........

May152006029.jpg

Hi Judy, they are normally good so we can't moan. Busta the tri is 2, Woody the blenheim is 1 and Ozzy is 6 months.

Claire

How are you managing with the three of them ??????????????

They look very well behaved. :D :D :D :D

They are all very good dogs, Busta only has a problem with barking which we are trying to stop (i.e. going for walks and trying to put their harness and leads on, Darren and I putting our coats on and going out, my picking up keys, etc.).

The three of them are great together, Woody and Ozzy are terrible twins so normally play together when we are home, Busta is normally on me on the sofa or asleep on Darren - he does have a half hour of when he wants to play with them or just me..... but I make sure I include all of them in a tug kind of game which is normally funny as Woody can drag both of them across the laminate flooring... I try to even it up with playing on Busta and Ozzy's side.

I can confirm that three is it - no more - they have great personalties, all different, and we are grateful for being owned by them all (except my bank balance for the vets and Pets At Home!!!)

Back