• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

LEBA III

Linda

Has anyone used this product, I bought it last night at the Pet Store.
You spray it in the mouth intially twice a day for 4 to 6 weeks, it is supposed to remove tartar and plaque build up.

I am positive this is what my breeder told me to buy for Dudley, she
uses it too. It is very expensive but I have been told it works and after
4 to 6 weeks you will notice that after brushing the plaque and tartar just falls off.

Here is the website:

www.lebalab.com

The bottle contains 1 oz which is 240 Sprays
It states to use twice a day for 4 to 6 weeks and then to maintain once a day or when necessary.

I would much rather use this than put Dudley to sleep for a teeth cleaning.
My breeder thinks his teeth are in great shape, but I found a bit of tartar
on the back ones.

One bottle costs $ 65.00 Cdn.
Almost as expensive as perfume per oz.

Anyone heard of it or use it. ???????????????????????

Linda, Dudley & Darby

:lol: :lol:

A lot less glamorous though! I'd be interested to hear more too, if anyone has used it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linda...I heard of it on the breeders list.....they said it was real good...and it does WORK ON PLAGUE AFTER REGULAR USE.... And yes it is expensive I heard....

Karlin
This is another response I received about this product, Laurie was
a Dental Hygienist. I will take it with me when I pick up Darby this wkd.
But my breeder did inform me in the future before ordering products from all over the world and paying out shipping and Duty charges to check with her.
She uses it and according to Laurie it is on the breeder's list.

Back