• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rory: 6 months post-op

rory

I meant to post this yesterday, but Rory is 6 months post-op!! (for those new to the board, Rory has Syringomyelia and had a decompression surgery in November. He is 2.)

This is great news because he's done so well, but also entering a scary time for me because a couple neurologists said that they often see dogs do very well for the first 6-8 months post-op and then start declining again... So keep thinking good thoughts for my brave little boy!!! Luckily he's just as happy as ever (always!) and loving life to the fullest!

Thanks to everyone for all your support through this entire experience. I'm glad I could share it with you all and your support has made the world of difference. You don't even know. Also, knowing that his pain may help others in some small way... ;)

With his sis this week:
0605220049.jpg

I :lotsaluv: Rory, he's the most handsome little man. I'm so glad he's doing well and long may it continue.

His big sis looks so protective of him.

Lorraine said:
I :lotsaluv: Rory, he's the most handsome little man. I'm so glad he's doing well and long may it continue.

His big sis looks so protective of him.

Thanks! :D

lol - Shiloh is just annoyed he's sitting so close to her!! :lol: Annoying little brothers!! :roll:

Congrats to Rory!!! So glad to hear he's doing so well. Keep it up Rory!! :rah: :lotsaluv:

rory said:
....Luckily he's just as happy as ever (always!) and loving life to the fullest! ...]

He has happy eyes, they show his joyful nature.
happy six month anniversay Rory--Many happy returns--
stay well now and always :l*v: :xfngr:

Yippee Rory! Congrats. You have broken ground in this horrible disease with new hope for all! Thank you for sharing your story thru your Mom.

It's wonderful to hear that Rory has gotten to the 6 month mark! :rah: May there be many, many happy healthy years to come for him and for you. He has such a great face and a happy smile. I wish you both all the best!!

Well done Rory.
Keep well young man and let that big sister of yours look after you. :)
Julie and the girls

Rory looks fantastic Kendall, wonderful to see him looking so well.

Sending lots of positive thoughts and prayers that he will keep well especially through the crucial next few weeks.

In looking at that picture, one would never know he had surgery, his coat has grown back so well. Sending positive thoughts his way.

Back