PDA

View Full Version : Puppies have arrived!

nlg679
27th May 2006, 05:11 PM
My breeder just emailed me the news..her first girl delivered four females yesterday: 2 Tri color and 2 Blenheim!
She, like myself is cautious....she says that they are all beautiful.
I am trying to contain my excitement as this is very early and the mom is brand new to the mothering. Say a prayer!

Nancy
NJ

Karlin
27th May 2006, 06:30 PM
:jump:

We'll all be hoping this results in a new puppy around your place!

Mary
27th May 2006, 06:44 PM
Oh what exciting news. Positive thoughts for you and new baby pup!

Nicki
27th May 2006, 08:25 PM
fantastic news Nancy...everything crossed here for Mum and pups, sending lots of positive thougths.

Were they good weights?

Hope to see some photos soon...

nlg679
27th May 2006, 08:58 PM
Don't know the weights yet as breeder just sent a quick message.
I asked her for details as soon as things settle down (ha, ha!)
I am excited...nice to look forward to. I teach from Sept. to late June so summer works out great for acclimating myself to the trials of a new puppy. I think Teddy will adjust well as he has such a sweet temperment and is submissive (last summer I tried a rescue shih ztu and that lasted one night...the newbie was so aggressive and Teddy just wanted to be friends. Don't think I had the right stuff for rescue situations but that dog found a home fast.
I remember all the good times a puppy brings and have chosen not to think of the WORK...but being off in the summer helps immensly!
Teddy gave me a run for it his first two years....he ATE everything in sight and had his stomach pumped three times plus surgery last spring for a bowel obstruction....panty hose ...where he found them I don't know!
I don't where hose!?
He is a total lovebug and as my dad now has moderate alzheimers, this dog had helped him soooo much! The bond they share is precious.
I am rambling on and on.......can't wait to hear more about the litter.
Nancy
NJ

molly
27th May 2006, 11:13 PM
Perfect timing for a puppy for you! Can't wait to hear what kind you will get. Very exciting.

Linda
28th May 2006, 11:56 PM
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nancy

Oh I am so so happy for you sweetie, I can't wait to hear more about it and pictures.
I just got home myself and trying to settle with my own new baby.
He is a bundle of energy. I will post again later
Love
Linda
:mexwav:

nlg679
29th May 2006, 02:18 AM
Thanks for the sweet message, Linda!
I am hoping to hear from my breeder sometime soon but I know she is soooo busy right now. Just praying mother is adjusting to her brand new role and pups are healthy!

I am shooting for late July to bring one home...gotta meet them but I am so leaning towards a tri.

Can't wait to hear more about you and yours!

Nancy
NJ

Linda
1st June 2006, 08:13 PM
Thanks for the sweet message, Linda!
I am hoping to hear from my breeder sometime soon but I know she is soooo busy right now. Just praying mother is adjusting to her brand new role and pups are healthy!

I am shooting for late July to bring one home...gotta meet them but I am so leaning towards a tri.

Can't wait to hear more about you and yours!

Nancy
NJ

Hey Nancy

Any word, still thinking of you here. :hug:
You are going to love having another puppy it is so much fun. :dgwlk:

nlg679
25th June 2006, 03:53 PM
Spoke to my breeder last night and have made the decision to take a female pup from her first litter born 5/26....she has me down for first pick for a pet cav but has let me know that she would like to keep one of the tri girls and she has a woman who shows who is interested in a pup from this litter. SHe is very up front about this and I told her I would love the other tri girl but I will be okay if it does not pan out. She told me my chances are good but she just needed to let me know about the other party's interests.
I am soooo excited, I am going out this week to see the litter. She says they are sooo unbelievably calm and that mom is doing a great job!
I will be able to take a little sister home for Teddy on August 13th. I have written that date down on every calendar in the house!!!
I saw photos and they look like little angels.
I am ready now just have to wait. :l*v:

Nancy
New Jersey

Karlin
25th June 2006, 05:25 PM
Ooooh, that is exciting! I hope it all works out; it is so hard waiting isn't it? Can't wait to see some pictures; tri puppies are always so cute with their little eyebrows...

Cathy T
25th June 2006, 05:30 PM
Yay!! How exciting for you. Keep us posted on how it goes.

rory
25th June 2006, 06:09 PM
Keeping fingers crossed that it all works out!! No matter who you end up taking, I'm sure she/he will be just delightful and a wonderful addition tot your family!! :D

Mary
25th June 2006, 06:13 PM
Yay!!! Good luck. Looking forward to pics!

Alison_Leighfield
25th June 2006, 08:40 PM
"Good news! good news" :jump:

A new baby on the block!!! :jmp:

going to live at Nancy's house!!! :drivecar:

Hip hip HOORAY :mexwav:

Photos :snap: please!!

Enjoy!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Maxxs_Mummy
26th June 2006, 12:39 PM
Oh Nancy, how wonderful :flwr: I really hope you do get your little Tri. I just fall deeply in love with every Tri I meet LOL.

Linda
27th June 2006, 04:02 AM
:mexwav:
Alright Nancy way to go, I am so excited for you so sorry I have not
responded I have been so busy last week and this week.

I am sure you will get your little tri girl, can she not send you some pictures. Take your camera as we want to see :snap: :snap: :snap:
lots and lots of them.

Good things always come to those who wait, you have been so patient and understanding. :hug:

Is the other lady interested in a bleinham Nancy ??????????????

Yipee, bet you can't wait for the wkd, so so happy for you sweetie.
:lotsaluv:

Linda
29th June 2006, 12:32 PM
What gives here Nancy ????????

No :snap: :snap: yet. :( :( :( :(

BUG HER, Hey remember I had to bug, bug, and bug somemore but it worked.
Go send her an email, we are demanding to see some pictures of this little lass. (Sassy) ;) ;)

You do know that since Teddy was not a little Angel when he was a pup that (Sassy) won't be either. So the name is perfect.

Me & Sassy are following you everywhere you go. :yikes :yikes :yikes

nlg679
29th June 2006, 01:02 PM
:yikes
You're Everywhere, you're everywhere!

Linda
29th June 2006, 01:06 PM
:yikes
You're Everywhere, you're everywhere!

Did you get your email yet. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh and your PM :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kingofthehouse86
29th June 2006, 04:51 PM
Hooray for U!!!! :jump:

I just love tri pups they have something about them that is cute....King was a very cute pup, but there's something bout tri puppies :jmp:

post lots of pics :snap: we all wanna see

my next cavalier i wanna get is a tri, but if not i want another blenhiem or i'll get a ruby....but i really want a tri but not now mayb when King is a lil older

nlg679
29th June 2006, 06:16 PM
Just got back from my breeder's home....her cavaliers are beautiful!
Met the mama and the grandma and the auntie.
Saw the litter (did not disturb them) born 3 weeks ago and then was introduced to the two pups that will be my choices that were whelped 5/26.
They are a tri girl and blenheim girl.......I am in love with both but would like the tri as my first choice. I took lotsa photos and will post them a little later. Pups still need to go through health clearances...cross your fingers and toes! I will be bringing home my new baby on August 13th.
;)

Linda
29th June 2006, 06:25 PM
Just got back from my breeder's home....her cavaliers are beautiful!
Met the mama and the grandma and the auntie.
Saw the litter (did not disturb them) born 3 weeks ago and then was introduced to the two pups that will be my choices that were whelped 5/26.
They are a tri girl and blenheim girl.......I am in love with both but would like the tri as my first choice. I took lotsa photos and will post them a little later. Pups still need to go through health clearances...cross your fingers and toes! I will be bringing home my new baby on August 13th.
;)

You will and she will be called :lol: :lol: :wggle: :w**h**:

Take the Tri Girl Nancy if that is your 1st choice.

That is where your heart belongs. :lotsaluv:

Mary
29th June 2006, 11:07 PM
Exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for pics :jump:

Kingofthehouse86
30th June 2006, 04:36 AM
yea take the tri..cant wait to c the pics of the pups :D

nlg679
30th June 2006, 08:21 PM
I've posted pics in the topic: suggestions for a name, please...
go take a look---both pups are equally gorgeous!

Nancy

Kingofthehouse86
1st July 2006, 04:32 AM
Nancy I just saw the pics of the pups, their both adorable...but im sticking wat i said b4 take the tri even thou they both look so CUTE!!! :flwr: but take the tri...i wish i could take one of them but i cant rit now...but mayb someday

nlg679
1st July 2006, 12:10 PM
I prinited out all the pics I took and I am passing them around like baby pictures! Can't wait to bring one of them HOME! :drivecar: