• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppies have arrived!

nlg679

My breeder just emailed me the news..her first girl delivered four females yesterday: 2 Tri color and 2 Blenheim!
She, like myself is cautious....she says that they are all beautiful.
I am trying to contain my excitement as this is very early and the mom is brand new to the mothering. Say a prayer!

Nancy
NJ

fantastic news Nancy...everything crossed here for Mum and pups, sending lots of positive thougths.

Were they good weights?

Hope to see some photos soon...

Don't know the weights yet as breeder just sent a quick message.
I asked her for details as soon as things settle down (ha, ha!)
I am excited...nice to look forward to. I teach from Sept. to late June so summer works out great for acclimating myself to the trials of a new puppy. I think Teddy will adjust well as he has such a sweet temperment and is submissive (last summer I tried a rescue shih ztu and that lasted one night...the newbie was so aggressive and Teddy just wanted to be friends. Don't think I had the right stuff for rescue situations but that dog found a home fast.
I remember all the good times a puppy brings and have chosen not to think of the WORK...but being off in the summer helps immensly!
Teddy gave me a run for it his first two years....he ATE everything in sight and had his stomach pumped three times plus surgery last spring for a bowel obstruction....panty hose ...where he found them I don't know!
I don't where hose!?
He is a total lovebug and as my dad now has moderate alzheimers, this dog had helped him soooo much! The bond they share is precious.
I am rambling on and on.......can't wait to hear more about the litter.
Nancy
NJ

Perfect timing for a puppy for you! Can't wait to hear what kind you will get. Very exciting.

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Nancy

Oh I am so so happy for you sweetie, I can't wait to hear more about it and pictures.
I just got home myself and trying to settle with my own new baby.
He is a bundle of energy. I will post again later
Love
Linda
:mexwav:

Thanks for the sweet message, Linda!
I am hoping to hear from my breeder sometime soon but I know she is soooo busy right now. Just praying mother is adjusting to her brand new role and pups are healthy!

I am shooting for late July to bring one home...gotta meet them but I am so leaning towards a tri.

Can't wait to hear more about you and yours!

Nancy
NJ

nlg679 said:
Thanks for the sweet message, Linda!
I am hoping to hear from my breeder sometime soon but I know she is soooo busy right now. Just praying mother is adjusting to her brand new role and pups are healthy!

I am shooting for late July to bring one home...gotta meet them but I am so leaning towards a tri.

Can't wait to hear more about you and yours!

Nancy
NJ

Hey Nancy

Any word, still thinking of you here. :hug:
You are going to love having another puppy it is so much fun. :dgwlk:

Spoke to my breeder last night and have made the decision to take a female pup from her first litter born 5/26....she has me down for first pick for a pet cav but has let me know that she would like to keep one of the tri girls and she has a woman who shows who is interested in a pup from this litter. SHe is very up front about this and I told her I would love the other tri girl but I will be okay if it does not pan out. She told me my chances are good but she just needed to let me know about the other party's interests.
I am soooo excited, I am going out this week to see the litter. She says they are sooo unbelievably calm and that mom is doing a great job!
I will be able to take a little sister home for Teddy on August 13th. I have written that date down on every calendar in the house!!!
I saw photos and they look like little angels.
I am ready now just have to wait. :l*v:

Nancy
New Jersey

Ooooh, that is exciting! I hope it all works out; it is so hard waiting isn't it? Can't wait to see some pictures; tri puppies are always so cute with their little eyebrows...

Keeping fingers crossed that it all works out!! No matter who you end up taking, I'm sure she/he will be just delightful and a wonderful addition tot your family!! :D

"Good news! good news" :jump:

A new baby on the block!!! :jmp:

going to live at Nancy's house!!! :drivecar:

Hip hip HOORAY :mexwav:

Photos :snap: please!!

Enjoy!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Oh Nancy, how wonderful :flwr: I really hope you do get your little Tri. I just fall deeply in love with every Tri I meet LOL.

:mexwav:
Alright Nancy way to go, I am so excited for you so sorry I have not
responded I have been so busy last week and this week.

I am sure you will get your little tri girl, can she not send you some pictures. Take your camera as we want to see :snap: :snap: :snap:
lots and lots of them.

Good things always come to those who wait, you have been so patient and understanding. :hug:

Is the other lady interested in a bleinham Nancy ??????????????

Yipee, bet you can't wait for the wkd, so so happy for you sweetie.
:lotsaluv:

What gives here Nancy ????????

No :snap: :snap: yet. :( :( :( :(

BUG HER, Hey remember I had to bug, bug, and bug somemore but it worked.
Go send her an email, we are demanding to see some pictures of this little lass. (Sassy) ;) ;)

You do know that since Teddy was not a little Angel when he was a pup that (Sassy) won't be either. So the name is perfect.

Me & Sassy are following you everywhere you go. :yikes :yikes :yikes

nlg679 said:
:yikes
You're Everywhere, you're everywhere!

Did you get your email yet. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh and your PM :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back