• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA ...and welcome

Nicki

CONGRATULATIONS to my special friend Linda who should right now be cuddling her new baby Darby :w*w: :jump:

Welcome to Darby, the most gorgeous Ruby puppy :mexwav:

We are looking forward to all the photos once you have got home and settled him in!!

:flwr: icon_welcome :d*g: :l*v: :wggle: cl*p :paw: :hug: :snap: :dgwlk:

happiness is s warm puppeee

Did it go faster than you expected, after all? :) I can;t believe the day is finally here! I am sure it will take ages before Linda stops playing with Darby and let's us know!! :lol:

Congrats and we are WAITING for the pictures... :snap: :snap:

:jmp: :jmp: :jmp:

Oh YES, we have a new puppy on the block! :rah:

Yip, yip yippy! b*n*n*

A new baby..... cl*p

We are so HAPPY for you Linda... :wggle:

Have tons of fun... ;)

Alison & Honey-Bee,

Wilts, UK.

I guess you're too busy having puppy cuddles and kisses to remember us then Lulu :(

Just teasing, hope you're having a wonderful time with your new baby, and we'll just wait patiently for the photos :D

Sorry Everybody, we did not prepare the pen or anything before we headed north this wkd and we had a wedding to boot.

He is home :w**h**: :w**h**:

You guys are the best, and believe me I am going to be leaning on you for support.
Nicki you are so so sweet to start this thread for me.

He is a doll, I cannot believe he is already scratching at the door.
Could just be a coincidence or I am so overwhelmed, he keeps going to our back door to get outside. No accidents yet :mexwav:

Dudley is not a very Happy Boy today, he wants absolutely nothing to do with Darby. I guess with time he will adjust, he refuses to eat his food, but Darby wants Dudley's food and not his.

Here are a few shots of him we took today, well maybe more than a few.
Hope you don't get sick of looking at him, I just love him so much and need to come back down to earth.
It is going to take me a while to get used to having two dogs, but I am liking it. I will like it much better when my boy Dudley comes arounds.

DarbyWeed.jpg

Mommy is that a weed, let me get it.

DarbyGrass.jpg

I stole my brothers rope, do you think he will get mad at me. :lotsaluv:

TooCute.jpg

My mommy said I am cute and she loves me so much :mexwav:

DarbyLove.jpg

Everybody loves me, I like to play and I like the backyard.

TiredDarby.jpg

I have played so much , now I am tired.

DarbyRope.jpg

Still have Dudleys rope, I can fetch too already.

He is amazing, he loves toys and I am so so happy.
Dudley never really played with toys too much, he is a ball of energy.
Hops like a rabbit and just wants to play.
He sure should sleep

Linda Linda Linda!!!
He is SOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!!
OMG---your photos are just PRECIOUS!
You must be sooooo happy! What a lot of love in your home!
Dudley WILL adjust.....I will be following his progress CLOSELY!]

Please DON'T stop the photos!

Nancy
NJ

Oh, Linda!! He is soooooo handsome and adorable!!! I am so so happy for you!!!! CAn't wait for even more pictures!! :D

more photos please :)
his coat seems especially thick and luxurious. wish i could touch.

Linda after reading all the posts from way back about how desparate you were for your wee ruby i am so thrilled for you that the day has finally come. It has been a rollarcoaster but it is now time to sit back and enjoy the ride. The pictures are fabulous. What an absolutely beautiful example of a cavalier. I so want to pick him up and squeeze him tight!!! Enjoy every minute of him and im very sure Dudley will come round soon and love him as much as you do. As much as we all do :lol:

What a beautiful little ruby! After all the ups and downs, he is finally here. Sure looks to me like it was worth the wait. Don't worry about Dudley, he'll come around, just may take a few days. This is a big change for him.

Darby had a great night, both my son and I slept downstairs on the sofa.
Hubby was tired from building a deck so I stayed, he woke up at 1:30 and I took him out and he went pee. Back to bed, no crying he woke up again just before 6:00 a.m. and went outside pee and poo again.

I have paper in his pen, but I do not want him to get used to the idea
that peeing inside is acceptable. The lack of sleep will pay of, if I continue this as I did with Dudley potty training will come much much quicker.

No Accidents inside the house yet.

My son Derrick, whom I will post a picture of later is so so happy he even slept downstairs. He has already bonded with Darby, and Darby with him.
He follows Derrick all over the house.

Bruce I know it will take a bit of time with Dudley, I just feel so bad for him.
Our first night was amazing.

Beautiful little boy. My Scout had a coat like that when I got him. So thick. He reminded me of a little sheep.

Back