• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Toby

blue_star

Here is a few pics of my best boy Toby. Will try and get photos of the other 2 when i return from holiday.

Blue star

100_0388.jpg

A lovely face. Cavalier pups are cute but the older the cavalier gets the better the face. Thanks for sharing.

I love that name, and he looks like a Toby as well. He has the softest expression, he just looks so sweet and mellow. :D

Thanks for your comments.

Toby is such a sweety, he rarely barks and loves a nice long snooze. Usually if he has not been taken home by about 3pm he likes to come and sleep on the top of my desk while i work. But can he snore, i have never known a dog snore so loud its like a drill going off. He also has a flatulace problems which means he can very often clear the main office. Luckily not the one i work in, he must love me too much :lol:

He is 'supposed' to be on a diet but he does love food.

Blue Star

Oh he's lovely...there's something special about the Oldies, they just look like they've seen it all and still have an air of dignity.

Have a few more pics.
The first one is of Toby this morning snoring like mad under my desk, he was having a mid morning snozes before the pre-lunch time nap :lol:
P5290120.jpg

This one is of Archie, the youngest one of the family. They are both competing for chair space and they WONT share. Boys!!!
P3080083.jpg

The picture of the two of them together is so cute. "she's looking at me", "no, she's not, she's looking at me"!!!

Took some more photos of Toby today, he has not long been clipped due to this warm weather. Here he is sat on my desk at work, needless to say i don't get much work done.
P6210007.jpg

Where did the biccy go????
P6210004.jpg

There look where i'm looking, i want one of those!!!
P6210008.jpg

Did someone say biccy???
P6210006.jpg

I'll just have to find it myself
P6210005.jpg

Just me looking cute and taking over your desk!!

Yeah he is cute, i do love the other two but i must admitt Toby has a special place in my heart.
He is looking at me now for some more treats. But he is suppose to be on R/D which is some kind of diet meat so treats are kept to a minimum. But sometimes he stares at me with such an upset face and it looks as if he is saying 'Please feed me'. Cavs have such lovely faces.

blue_star said:
Yeah he is cute, i do love the other two but i must admitt Toby has a special place in my heart.
He is looking at me now for some more treats. But he is suppose to be on R/D which is some kind of diet meat so treats are kept to a minimum. But sometimes he stares at me with such an upset face and it looks as if he is saying 'Please feed me'. Cavs have such lovely faces.

He is honestly one of the cutest Cavs I have ever seen. I just love his expression! :D

Back